What Upcoming Fight Result Would Trigger You The Most?

If DC lost I would be triggered beyond belief, that man deserves that fucking W like trump deserves an assassination

Garbrandt beating TJ. It's dumb how Cody got an immediate rematch because of his popularity, also not really a fan of the guy.

Guys don't be dumb. Clearly Conor is the far superior striker and Khabib is the far superior grappler. Nobody knows how this fight is gonna go.

Usually that ends with the far superior grappler beating the shit out of the far superior striker. That's a pretty good indication.

Let's see, times GSP has fought a superior striker and won, usually handily:

Penn? ish
Alves
Hardy
Condit
Diaz
Bisping, maybe. Put him down because striking is his bread and butter and he got his ass handed to him by a rusty af Georges.

I mean look at Khabib himself. Everyone likes to go on about how incredibad his striking is yet a career striker like Micheal Johnson landed literally one good punch against him. It was so clean that people are pointing to it to this day as evidence Conor would dust him. Really? Guy gets tagged once in a complete obliteration of his opponent and all of a sudden he's just a sitting duck?

I think first round Conor is a dangerous fight for anyone that can make 155. But if he spends that first round getting ground into the mat he's going to lose a lot of energy. People are forgetting/have never experienced what a prolonged beating does to your energy levels. The reason why MMA is the most punishing sport on earth is that the board hits back. I've no doubts than Conor could put Khabib to sleep if he hit him right. He's not going to get the chance. You're going to see a look on his face like Edson Barboza - a confused, dazed, holy shit what just happened to me kind of look. Throw in the fact that Conor's cardio has looked suspect in the past and you've got a wrap.

The superior grappler always has the advantage in MMA. It is a ground fighting sport. If you look at the best the sport has ever seen, 3 out of 4 of them were grapplers and one had great TDD. The man recognized as the greatest to ever do it (albeit on drugs) is a primary grappler that also happened to be so fast and gifted he took up striking and could win with it.

Cody beating TJ in the rematch would be fucking atrocious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back