What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
With the pandemic being squarely behind us and in the history books, I want to hear about the strange personal experiences you guys had during that weird 2 year period when everything seemed upside down. In other words, what were the moments that made you legit feel like you were in the twilight zone?

For me there were 2 moments that made me really stop and say "wtf?"

1)going to a strip club and seeing all the dancers masked up.

2) During the first week of the pandemic my brother back East sending me a picture of an empty Grand Central station during what would otherwise be the the early evening rush.Screenshots_2023-12-28-00-51-55.pnge7bba004007f8a1338df69ab37595075.jpg

getting ready to sit around doing nothing and getting a paycheck for it, then realizing that I'm essential to all of you bums so I worked while you chilled. I didn't realize how important I was, until I saw how useless so many of you are.

getting ready to sit around doing nothing and getting a paycheck for it, then realizing that I'm essential to all of you bums so I worked while you chilled. I didn't realize how important I was, until I saw how useless so many of you are.
Thank you for your service 🙏

I was really complacent about it until we all got sent home to go remote. And of course, I was last out because I had to fix someone elses mistake. Seeing that was definitely humbling.

But then as things slowly came back, I kind of realized how much I actually liked some of the new regulations. Going to pubs with makeshift booths and no music so people wouldn't need to shout. Makeshift patios where cars would park. Was lovely while it lasted.

With the pandemic being squarely behind us and in the history books, I want to hear about the strange personal experiences you guys had during that weird 2 year period when everything seemed upside down. In other words, what were the moments that made you legit feel like you were in the twilight zone?

For me there were 2 moments that made me really stop and say "wtf?"

1)going to a strip club and seeing all the dancers masked up.

2) During the first week of the pandemic my brother back East sending me a picture of an empty Grand Central station during what would otherwise be the the early evening rush.View attachment 1020290View attachment 1020289
Was weird walking to the supermarket & less cars on the street. Sometimes none could be seen on the main road.

Felt like groundhog day working from home. You turn the computer off at the end of the day & you're still sitting there. Was hard to switch off from work.

Greatful UFC kept going though. Just sucked a lot of fights being cancelled due to people getting covid.

From a rural setting with a lot less human activity a few black bears came off the mountains and wandered around town like they owned the place. One even crashed a kid's T Ball practice.

My twilight zone is ongoing. A bunch of anti vaxxers continue to believe that Covid just disappeared and had nothing to do with 3 quarters of the population getting a vaccination.
Your theory fails to explain why places like Nigeria, which have some of the lowest reported COVID-19 vaccination rates, simultaneously reported the lowest hospitalization and death rates.\

Three quarters of the world population is not vaccinated.

We had to show vaccine passports (proof of double vaccination) to eat at restaurants here. Best part was that the restaurant staff didn't have to be vaccinated or show you their proof.

You were also permitted to take your mask off once seated.

It was a free for all for the retards.

Just how eager the lame and ineffectual were to be trampled on and under boot.

People in The War Room that so routinely called other people bootlickers deepthroating government leather.

Right off the bat I knew we were fucked when countless people were dumb enough to think that it didn't come from the Wuhan lab.

People telling me I'm a CTer for saying that, had me on perpetual Mugatu mode...

It's also not "squarely" behind us.

Everything during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" era was hilarious but just watching so many people blindly comply to such nonsense all in the name of virtue signaling and fear was actually scary...and just watching so many people actually walk around with those useless face blankeys on.

Back