What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

yes oh wise one, the guy who despite knowing all of this, still got the mystery juice with 0 longterm safety data.

we are arguing over a 99% survival rate, no matter which study you want to back. are we not?

0 longterm safety data. 99% survival rate despite the older or more recent study.

covid vaxx doesn't even meet the FDA standard of every other vaccine made before.

It isn't even a vaccine. LoL. They had to literally change the dictionary definition to pretend it is a vaccine.

It isn't even a vaccine. LoL. They had to literally change the dictionary definition to pretend it is a vaccine.
i remember that too. also, remember how having no symptoms was a symptom and you could spread it?

Another thing that was twilight zone was them saying you can't get covid if you are vaccinated than changing it to you have a lower chance and it won't be as bad. People have flip floped so much on covid and the vaccine.

Last edited:
Nice try. You said excess deaths are “higher than the pandemic”. Except, as I showed you, they are down nearly everywhere relative to 2020/21.
Wrong . On average over time there higher on average than they were OVER the pandemic.

Olympics, 2012, was the worldwide horrifying preview for the evil Patented plans that had been registered for use in control and depopulation for years.
You can't make this up.

CO rona Virus IDentification 19.

Link below displays future life, and death.
Olympics 2012 Unveilling Plan

Last edited:
I remember being in a meeting at work right before it hit big in the USA, and people were joking about how it might be big and we might not see each other again. Clearly joking. We didn't know.

A week or so later, I was working from home full-time.

I've only been to my office like 2 or 3 times since COVID.
Well, that's certainly one way to avoid the flu also.

watching the masses roll over during covid was so chilling and i still haven't gotten over this and don't think i will. the tyrants will try this again, the question is over what and when. climate? some flag? another pandemic?
there use to be a time when you thought it would be unfathomable for a large portion of the population to lose their minds, the idea that a nazi germany could even exist..... well it turns out that with enough subversion, you can spin anything, and covid absolutely proved it, facts didnt really matter. People were wishing death upon the unvaccinated, treating covid as if it were worse than cancer or violence, banning unvaccinated from establishments, treating them as second class citizens, where have we seen that before............

Back