What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

What a hilariously ironic statement.

Can't wait for the documentary and we'll laugh at these retarded policies.

img_5809.jpg

merlin_180111999_91802d39-d6ee-4fb0-a5c3-8f2db72ebbda-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

61s60EFVHRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

b0d1533d-42e0-47e3-bbaf-cd2337f6bec6-Trails_4.JPG

los-angeles-ca-usa-december-19-2020-a-basketball-hoop-is-blocked-with-metal-bars-to-prevent-use-of-the-basketball-court-during-quarantine-2E1B765.jpg

E_vIhNjXEAEZ9Jg.jpg

Hy-Vee%20one-way%20aisles%20signs-coronavirus.jpg

CA-issues-insan-COVID-19-guidelines-for-holidays.png
Those pictures are priceless...All that "Science".

Excess deaths are down throughout the world compared to 2020/21.

This is what happens when you post unchallenged in an echo chamber. You keep mindlessly repeating demonstrably false statements.

Thanks for proving my point.. other than a peak .. excess death is up and staying up on average.

Do you actually believe this nonsense? You do realize this isn't at all the experience most people have with these tests right?

I've probably taken over a dozen covid tests the last few years, including any time I had anything even remotely resembling a cold and guess what? The only times I tested positive were the times that I was sick with covid like symptoms, which are fairly distinct from most other colds/flus I've gotten.
How many vaccines and boosters did you get?

Thanks for proving my point.. other than a peak .. excess death is up and staying up on average.
Nice try. You said excess deaths are “higher than the pandemic”. Except, as I showed you, they are down nearly everywhere relative to 2020/21.

Important statistic: if you get covid, your chance of survival is 99.5%

In an European Union court of law, a Pfizer representative testified that the vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid or prevent you from spreading it to others..

When covid first hit the scene, I had a chat with my Doctor, who was trained in Eastern and Western medicine about it.

He told me that if I take vitamin D3 and zinc, my chances of getting sick from any virus go down about 50%. I have not been sick since I started doing this.

He said that if I get covid he would give me Tamiflu, a medication that has been around for a long time, that reduces the severity and duration of the flu.

When covid first hit the scene, I had a chat with my Doctor, who was trained in Eastern and Western medicine about it.

He told me that if I take vitamin D3 and zinc, my chances of getting sick from any virus go down about 50%. I have not been sick since I started doing this.

He said that if I get covid he would give me Tamiflu, a medication that has been around for a long time, that reduces the severity and duration of the flu.
That was also a “twilight zone moment,” for me… a year into the pandemic (when I finally caught COVID- probably), I was told to stay home and rest. There was no recommendation for exercise or healthy eating or vitamin supplementation as preventative measures, nor anything to recover early or midway through, just rest at home until you either recover or get so bad you need intubation…

<JagsKiddingMe>

Covid vaccine negative side effects:

Anaphylaxis. This is when the patient is allergic to something in the vaccine. It is called "adult sudden death syndrome" because otherwise healthy people get the vax and die within two weeks.
Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS). GBS causes the immune system to attack healthy nerve cells. Call it vaccine induced aids.

• Myocarditis and pericarditis. Myocarditis is a COVID-19 vaccine side effect. It occurs when the heart muscle becomes inflamed. Pericarditis is when the tissue surrounding the heart swells and becomes inflamed. According to 2021 researchTrusted Source, doctors most often associate these side effects with mRNA vaccines, such as Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). TTS is a side effect that can cause blood clots or increased blood clotting, which can potentially be life threatening. Doctors associate this side effect most commonly with Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccineTrusted Source.
Cancer

What a hilariously ironic statement.

Can't wait for the documentary and we'll laugh at these retarded policies.

img_5809.jpg

merlin_180111999_91802d39-d6ee-4fb0-a5c3-8f2db72ebbda-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

61s60EFVHRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

b0d1533d-42e0-47e3-bbaf-cd2337f6bec6-Trails_4.JPG

los-angeles-ca-usa-december-19-2020-a-basketball-hoop-is-blocked-with-metal-bars-to-prevent-use-of-the-basketball-court-during-quarantine-2E1B765.jpg

E_vIhNjXEAEZ9Jg.jpg

Hy-Vee%20one-way%20aisles%20signs-coronavirus.jpg

CA-issues-insan-COVID-19-guidelines-for-holidays.png

i'm still holding out hope that the scum that created and upheld these policies get prison time or at the very least get nuked from their professions.

Sadly watching my father pass from that infection... :(

So sorry man…

I had a bad heart issue a the few days after getting my 2nd shot (May 2021)

Then had 4 more episodes over the next 9 months….

Haven’t had one in over a year

Got Covid in Dec 2021, Omicron wave. Got it a 2nd time this last Christmas too

100%, I was able to find another website that sold it when Amazon removed it. Still have some stocked up and take it every few days. NAC, nattokinase, green tea, vitamin D3+mk7, bromeline, all helpful supplements. Keeping a low BMI, exercise also helps. Amazing to see everyone again after the great dupe, and witnessing how much fatter, and older looking everyone is. Will never forget everyone at the same time complaining about their brain fog. And just how many are constantly sick now, every few weeks it seems like. A lot of sore throats and phlegm sounding mofos in these meetings now.

Quercetin, bromeline and glycine together work well. Plus all the others you mentioned.

Green tea taken with zinch is a good combo. And dandelion root is good.

Plus fasting.

So sorry man…

I had a bad heart issue a the few days after getting my 2nd shot (May 2021)

Then had 4 more episodes over the next 9 months….

Haven’t had one in over a year

Got Covid in Dec 2021, Omicron wave. Got it a 2nd time this last Christmas too

Glad you still kicking brother, myself, son, and father allcaught at the same time late November early December 2020 myself and son got through it but my father couldn't shake he passed on the 23rd of December. Real rough not being able to give him the proper send off he deserved due to Covid restrictristions.

His question went over your head.

The condition in your example (seizure) didn’t take years to manifest after vaccination. It was already there, but the link was only demonstrated epidemiologically years later. The point is, researchers didn’t need to sit around and wait as if the mechanism takes years to cause seizures. That’s what is being argued by the “long term studies” idiots.

We have more data on C19 vaccines than we know what to do with and they have been assessed for safety more extensively than any vaccine or drug ever.

And as has been explained to you many times, the benefits of MMR vaccines far outweigh the costs.
massive cope. yes the 8 months of research total for the covid vaccine is better than a decade of clinicals/trials/long term safety data. absolute delusional behavior calling anyone who waited an idiot. is johnson and johnson still on the market? have J&J, moderna, pfizer not been sued for making faulty medicines before? what did all other vaccines go through? enjoy your mystery juice with 0 long term studies. that sounds idiotic as fuck, but you know better, right? do you know what's going to happen to your body? do you know what those mrna spike proteins are doing? nope and no one does either. it wasn't good for the test animals. but you'll be fine.

Reactions: N13
massive cope. yes the 8 months of research total for the covid vaccine is better than a decade of clinicals/trials/long term safety data. absolute delusional behavior calling anyone who waited an idiot. is johnson and johnson still on the market? have J&J, moderna, pfizer not been sued for making faulty medicines before? what did all other vaccines go through? enjoy your mystery juice with 0 long term studies. that sounds idiotic as fuck, but you know better, right? do you know what's going to happen to your body? do you know what those mrna spike proteins are doing? nope and no one does either. it wasn't good for the test animals. but you'll be fine.
More data were collected in 8 months for covid vaccines than in 8 years for most other vaccines. Phase 1 & 2 were also stacked, partially, which expedited the process. You can thank those volunteers.

The other vaccines were removed from the market because they were inferior, both in safety and effectiveness, to mRNA. Ironic, seeing as the “experimental gene therapy” turned out to be the best option.

More data were collected in 8 months for mRNA vaccines than in 8 years for most other vaccines. Phase 1 & 2 were also stacked, partially, which expedited the process. You can thank those volunteers.

The other vaccines were removed from the market because they were inferior, both in safety and effectiveness, to mRNA. Ironic, seeing as the “experimental gene therapy” turned out to be the best option.
more data collected in 8 months than a decade. where's the longterm safety data at? so there's no mrna in the pfizer? moderna? hmmmm.

yes, believe the same organizations that told you it was 100% safe and effective.

nothing you say will ever negate 0 longterm safety data. sorry dude.

Quercetin, bromeline and glycine together work well. Plus all the others you mentioned.

Green tea taken with zinch is a good combo. And dandelion root is good.

Plus fasting.
I fast almost every day. It helps me with my diabetes. Eat less sugar, smaller portions.

more data collected in 8 months than a decade. where's the longterm safety data at? so there's no mrna in the pfizer? moderna? hmmmm.

yes, believe the same organizations that told you it was 100% safe and effective.

Define what long term is. 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Why did you choose that amount of time? Is there any precedent, epidemiological evidence, or biological basis for waiting years?
Now compare that to the known risks of the virus at the time. Vaccination was clearly the right choice.

The data is coming out now and it doesn't look so good.

Humans that got the vaccine were the test subjects. Those who didn't are the control group.

These statistics should emerge this year.

Define what long term is. 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Why did you choose that amount of time? Is there any precedent, epidemiological evidence, or biological basis for waiting years?
Now compare that to the known risks of the virus at the time. Vaccination was clearly the right choice.
Why take an unproven vaccine when the chances of survival if you get covid are 99.5%?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back