What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

From 39,000,000 the year before to 2,500. Okay.

<36>
This has been discussed previously. Data from numerous countries has shown the percentage (not just the absolute number) of influenza tests that came back positive was dramatically reduced. In fact, in 2020 some countries (like Japan) tested more for influenza than they did in preceding years, and yet the number of positive tests was shockingly low. Did C19 suddenly reduce the sensitivity of influenza tests?

You’re continuing to regurgitate refuted talking points.

Fun Fact: More people die every 60 days (always) on planet earth than the amount of deaths claimed by the ENTIRETY of the pandemic to date. Get some fucking perspective.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/
I have some Intel on the covid test, but I have a migraine right now. I'll need to craft a post that explains this problem. Hint: the guy who invented the PCR test said that it did not work for covid. I know why and I'll post it when I can think straight.

Taking aspirin now....

What long term studies need to be done? What can people get 10 years later that they couldn't get a few months in or a year?

Should we all have waited 10 years for these studies to be done while we are in a global pandemic?
It took decades before researchers learned that the MMR increases the chances of seizure, and in turn, chronic epilepsy.

Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella Combination Vaccine and the Risk of Febrile Seizures​

“Among 12- to 23-month-olds who received their first dose of measles-containing vaccine, fever and seizure were elevated 7 to 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination with MMRV results in 1 additional febrile seizure for every 2300 doses given instead of separate MMR + varicella vaccines. Providers who recommend MMRV should communicate to parents that it increases the risk of fever and seizure over that already associated with measles-containing vaccines.”

Are brief febrile seizures benign? A systematic review and narrative synthesis​

“Febrile seizures affect 2%-5% of U.S. children and are considered benign although associated with an increased risk of epilepsy and, rarely, with sudden unexplained death.”

I remember being in a meeting at work right before it hit big in the USA, and people were joking about how it might be big and we might not see each other again. Clearly joking. We didn't know.

A week or so later, I was working from home full-time.

I've only been to my office like 2 or 3 times since COVID.

From 39,000,000 the year before to 2,500. Okay.

<36>
I hope you like this, maybe put it in your tool box. Cliff notes:

The PCR test detects dead mrna in the body.
Dead mrna is the result of the body's immune system fighting off an intruder....
Any virus or flu, including the common cold will result in dead mrna.
Dead mrna can linger in the body for about 6 months.

This means that if I had a cold 5 months ago, I'm going to "test" positive for covid now.

I won't bother going over the details. Everything was dissected already as it was occurring. The people who wanted to listen, who weren't locked in viewing the world in a certain way, listened.

Covid was like a finals exam. A very flamboyant display of deception that left very little ambiguity for those that had true curiosity and paid attention. The people that still don't understand what it was about are never to going to understand it, nor are they going to understand anything that comes next. They're the NPCs, the marks, the ones the deception is targeted at.

I won't bother going over the details. Everything was dissected already as it was occurring. The people who wanted to listen, who weren't locked in viewing the world in a certain way, listened.

Covid was like a finals exam. A very flamboyant display of deception that left very little ambiguity for those that had true curiosity and paid attention. The people that still don't understand what it was about are never to going to understand it, nor are they going to understand anything that comes next. They're the NPCs, the marks, the ones the deception is targeted at.

The masses basically. The vast majority of people say how high when someone in authority orders jumping. It's just innate behaviour. They always knew there would be those who obediently did whatever they demanded no matter how ridiculous. Those people were already on board. They also knew the "conspiracy theorist" types would never get on board. I use quotations there because a lot of what those folk believe is nonsense to me. I agree with some things but not all.

The fear mongering was aimed at neither side. It was aimed at those in the Middle with an aim of "if we can convince 50% of those fence sitters, that's a financially huge result".

Trump knew what the Democrats were going to do which is why he called covid a "Democrat Hoax"

It took decades before researchers learned that the MMR increases the chances of seizure, and in turn, chronic epilepsy.

Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella Combination Vaccine and the Risk of Febrile Seizures​

“Among 12- to 23-month-olds who received their first dose of measles-containing vaccine, fever and seizure were elevated 7 to 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination with MMRV results in 1 additional febrile seizure for every 2300 doses given instead of separate MMR + varicella vaccines. Providers who recommend MMRV should communicate to parents that it increases the risk of fever and seizure over that already associated with measles-containing vaccines.”

Are brief febrile seizures benign? A systematic review and narrative synthesis​

“Febrile seizures affect 2%-5% of U.S. children and are considered benign although associated with an increased risk of epilepsy and, rarely, with sudden unexplained death.”
His question went over your head.

The condition in your example (seizure) didn’t take years to manifest after vaccination. It was already there, but the link was only demonstrated epidemiologically years later. The point is, researchers didn’t need to sit around and wait as if the mechanism takes years to cause seizures. That’s what is being argued by the “long term studies” idiots.

We have more data on C19 vaccines than we know what to do with and they have been assessed for safety more extensively than any vaccine or drug ever.

And as has been explained to you many times, the benefits of MMR vaccines far outweigh the costs.

already posted this in the lounge.
But this is from Sweden in 2020 during the pandemic. It was recorded live and streamed on Faecebook. In the end the cops comes and shots them down.

Calling something a common cold doesn’t make it one. At the height of the pandemic SARS2 was killing more people in a month than influenza kills in a year, let alone the outrageous comparison to common cold viruses.

1.2 million is based on death certificates, which is almost certainly an underestimation. You’ll also notice excess deaths correlate temporally with case numbers. The notion that C19 deaths were overcounted is wishful thinking by denialists.
What about excess deaths now?
Which are higher than the pandemic..

What's that in correlation to?

Covid on a death certificate means nothing.

What about excess deaths now?
Which are higher than the pandemic..

What's that in correlation to?

Covid on a death certificate means nothing.
Excess deaths are down throughout the world compared to 2020/21.

This is what happens when you post unchallenged in an echo chamber. You keep mindlessly repeating demonstrably false statements.

My life never changed so I never had one. Still went to work, went camping, went fishing. Hell we had sit down places to eat that never closed because the cops just shrugged their shoulders and refused to enforce any shutdown rules. Was kinda nice having some nice fishing lakes to myself though.
Yep...never stopped working, going to the gym, socializing with family and friends. The weirdest part living in the south during the Sweet and Sour sniffles "Pandemic" was seeing all the people from the west coast and the North East flock down here to escape their States nonsense and "mandates"...

I hope you like this, maybe put it in your tool box. Cliff notes:

The PCR test detects dead mrna in the body.
Dead mrna is the result of the body's immune system fighting off an intruder....
Any virus or flu, including the common cold will result in dead mrna.
Dead mrna can linger in the body for about 6 months.

This means that if I had a cold 5 months ago, I'm going to "test" positive for covid now.

Do you actually believe this nonsense? You do realize this isn't at all the experience most people have with these tests right?

I've probably taken over a dozen covid tests the last few years, including any time I had anything even remotely resembling a cold and guess what? The only times I tested positive were the times that I was sick with covid like symptoms, which are fairly distinct from most other colds/flus I've gotten.

Reactions: N13
Do you actually believe this nonsense? You do realize this isn't at all the experience most people have with these tests right?

I've probably taken over a dozen covid tests the last few years, including any time I had anything even remotely resembling a cold and guess what? The only times I tested positive were the times that I was sick with covid like symptoms, which are fairly distinct from most other colds/flus I've gotten.
Never once got tested for The Wuhan Flu but then again I never got tested for cases of influenza in the past I just treated the symptoms. But I know several people who have tested "positive" and had no symptoms at all and that happened all the time during The Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic".

You’re continuing to regurgitate refuted talking points.

What a hilariously ironic statement.

Can't wait for the documentary and we'll laugh at these retarded policies.

img_5809.jpg

merlin_180111999_91802d39-d6ee-4fb0-a5c3-8f2db72ebbda-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

61s60EFVHRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

b0d1533d-42e0-47e3-bbaf-cd2337f6bec6-Trails_4.JPG

los-angeles-ca-usa-december-19-2020-a-basketball-hoop-is-blocked-with-metal-bars-to-prevent-use-of-the-basketball-court-during-quarantine-2E1B765.jpg

E_vIhNjXEAEZ9Jg.jpg

Hy-Vee%20one-way%20aisles%20signs-coronavirus.jpg

CA-issues-insan-COVID-19-guidelines-for-holidays.png

Back