What was your COVID Twilight Zone moment?

You think a 1% death rate is a nothing?

Covid was close to 15% of all total deaths for the year. It is a crazy thing to say that it was "fear mongering".
Don't waste your time. These anonymous internet blokes know more than medical professionals. Just be a sheep .... I mean cow and grab the ivermectim to handle the covid. That's what the genius Trump told us all to do, so don't ask any questions and drink up dude.

Covid was close to 15% of all total deaths for the year. It is a crazy thing to say that it was "fear mongering".
Absolutely nothing and those deaths were highly over reported...My uncle was one of those "Covid" deaths but was already dying in hospice care with stage 4 terminal Liver Cancer but his death was determined "Covid"... So much fear mongering and means to control the simpletons and they were easily controlled.

It absolutely fucking is a nothing.

you are the person crying in every thread that European countries are dying because 1 in 100k people are dying to “immigrant gangs” but think 1 in 100 people dying to Covid is nothing

You are a joke lol

It’s always funny seeing people like you who can’t keep a consistent moral framework

Literally change what is important to you depending on the situation

Don't waste your time. These anonymous internet blokes know more than medical professionals. Just be a sheep .... I mean cow and grab the ivermectim to handle the covid. That's what the genius Trump told us all to do, so don't ask any questions and drink up dude.
But Trump was telling people but not mandating people to take the "Vaccine" and the majority of people who didn't take the "vaccine" were his supporters...so much for "Drinking it up dude". A cult as Muppets call them who just do so blindly and follow without question...like the Branch Covidians did.

you are the person crying in every thread that European countries are dying because 1 in 100k people are dying to “immigrant gangs” but think 1 in 100 people dying to Covid is nothing

You are a joke lol

It’s always funny seeing people like you who can’t keep a consistent moral framework

Literally change what is important to you depending on the situation

A nothingburger - go fuck yourself you massive bellend.

Said the dude with a face blankey on and stood 6 feet from anyone....You trusted the Evidence...laughing

You masked and did social distancing as well, you just got on the internet later to incessantly cry about it and insist you're tougher and smarter than everyone else because of whatever current conspiracy you're buying into.

You masked and did social distancing as well, you just got on the internet later to incessantly cry about it and insist you're tougher and smarter than everyone else because of whatever current conspiracy you're buying into.
I never masked once and used my CFS Mask exemption the whole time during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles. In fact I didn't socially distance and traveled every weekend and continued to go to family get togethers and visited friends and lived life as usual and normal because it was. The Gym I belong to never shut down and refused to do so and still let members in his membership grew that year exponentially. I loved it he had signs on the door stating Face Masks not Required or recommended. The business I work at thrived and we had one of our best years and no nonsense like masking was required by the owner. It was all to hilarious watching the Branch Covidians though and living through the Twilight Zone.

I never masked once and used my CFS Mask exemption the whole time during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles. In fact I didn't socially distance and traveled every weekend and continued to go to family get togethers and visited friends and lived life as usual and normal because it was. The Gym I belong to never shut down and refused to do so and still let members in his membership grew that year exponentially. I loved it he had signs on the door stating Face Masks not Required or recommended. The business I work at thrived and we had one of our best years and no nonsense like masking was required by the owner. It was all to hilarious watching the Branch Covidians though and living through the Twilight Zone.

Suuuuure.

Ya know, incessantly crying about things you claim you were exempt from makes you seem even more like a whiny brat, not less.

Suuuuure.

Ya know, incessantly crying about things you claim you were exempt from makes you seem even more like a whiny brat, not less.
Everyone had the same exemption and could have used it but they chose to comply and those that complied were partially to blame and complicit in watching businesses get shut down and peoples livelihoods destroyed all for the name of control and blind compliance. 2020 was a great year and just walking into stores and watching the Branch Covidians and seeing peoples unjustified and unwarranted fear was highly entertaining.

But Trump was telling people but not mandating people to take the "Vaccine" and the majority of people who didn't take the "vaccine" were his supporters...so much for "Drinking it up dude". A cult as Muppets call them who just do so blindly and follow without question...like the Branch Covidians did.
C'mon he absolutely botched the whole thing. From claiming it was nothing, to encouraging people to drink ivermectim and then in a last ditch effort to regain power, faked catching covid and admitting himself to hospital only to walk out 24 - 48 hours later as a political stunt.

For the record I am not American so I'm not cheering on either side. They're both incompetent fools and you blokes that barrack for either side like they're your favourite sporting team are embarrassing.

C'mon he absolutely botched the whole thing. From claiming it was nothing, to encouraging people to drink ivermectim and then in a last ditch effort to regain power, faked catching covid and admitting himself to hospital only to walk out 24 - 48 hours later as a political stunt.

For the record I am not American so I'm not cheering on either side. They're both incompetent fools and you blokes that barrack for either side like they're your favourite sporting team are embarrassing.
The only real mistakes he made is Giving St Fauci any word in the matter and giving the CDC any power which they don't really yield. He didn't fake catching the Sweet and Sour Sniffles the majority of people that had it beat it in a few days just like influenza, I got it and only missed one day at the gym. But people claim his supporters are like a cult and if they were a cult they all would've gotten on board to take the Jab like Donald was suggesting.

Lies again...

- COVID-19 was listed as the sole cause of death on 3.6% of death records in 2022, compared with 5.6% in both 2020 and 2021

And that includes the almost 80% of covid deaths that were aged 65 and over.... and 65% that were 75+

But hey... don't let data get in the way of scaring people.

Get boosted lemmings

The whole fucking thing was weird to me. It was made weirder by the fact that I never got sick, and I only knew one person who did, and for them it was no worse than the standard flu. In my neck of the woods, the lockdowns pretty much ended by August of 2020. I played my first pandemic-era live show with my band then—the bass player was the one guy I knew who got notably sick, and that was months prior—and all the patrons were dancing it up together unmasked. We should all be dead or permanently incapacitated with "long COVID" if the worst fearmongering was true.

Watching the news felt more like watching a movie, where it's all fiction that has no true impact on the real world I inhabit.

The whole fucking thing was weird to me. It was made weirder by the fact that I never got sick, and I only knew one person who did, and for them it was no worse than the standard flu. In my neck of the woods, the lockdowns pretty much ended by August of 2020. I played my first pandemic-era live show with my band then—the bass player was the one guy I knew who got notably sick, and that was months prior—and all the patrons were dancing it up together unmasked. We should all be dead or permanently incapacitated with "long COVID" if the worst fearmongering was true.

Watching the news felt more like watching a movie, where it's all fiction that has no true impact on the real world I inhabit.

My kids and I have caught COVID twice. They were barely sick for a day. Covid did kick my ass for a few days like a bad flu. The last time was a few weeks ago.... then I caught FluB shortly after... Now that fucked me up for almost a week. I think I'll get the flu shots next year.

Driving to the hospital where I worked first day of the lockdown - felt like I was in a post-apocalyptic zombie movie. Empty streets and highways for miles and miles….

Back