Opinion What's the huge problem with black Americans kneeling for police brutality?

If you work hard, and don't throw away your life, you can thrive in America.

Your father did it in a time that was hard to do it. Today, minorities have an advantage, unless your Asian, then you are heavily discriminated against.

You know, people could just not do drugs.

Blacks are the most advantaged class now. Too bad they don't take advantage of their privilege.

If you work hard, and don't throw away your life, you can thrive in America.

Your father did it in a time that was hard to do it. Today, minorities have an advantage, unless your Asian, then you are heavily discriminated against.

You know, people could just not do drugs.
Even though everyone can thrive in America, isn't it bullshit that some races have it worse just because of the color of their skin?

Even though everyone can thrive in America, isn't it bullshit that some races have it worse just because of the color of their skin?

They really don't. I've never met a single person whose life choices, or parents life choices, aren't the reason for their place in society, good or bad.

Except the effects of racial segregation are still prevalent today.

You literally have to be an idiot not to realize that.

How so?

They can get any job I can and get out of the ghetto?

Hard work and self responsibility is all it takes.

Oh, and avoiding a life of gangbanging helps

Hero Cop Shoots Terror Suspect In Deadly Lower Manhattan Vehicle Attack
October 31, 2017 10:55 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Eight people are dead and a dozen are hurt after police say a madman driver turned onto a bike path near the West Side Highway in Lower Manhattan and started plowing into pedestrians Tuesday afternoon.

If not for the actions of a quick-thinking five-year veteran of the NYPD, the death toll could have been even higher.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10...ect-in-deadly-lower-manhattan-vehicle-attack/

There are numerous adopted black kids in my all white area. They got it gooooood. True story. And I work for a brown guy. He actually hired me.

How so?

They can get any job I can and get out of the ghetto?

Hard work and self responsibility is all it takes.

Oh, and avoiding a life of gangbanging helps

Tell that to the 10 year old with no parents and an older brother who is in a gang

Tell that to the 10 year old with no parents and an older brother who is in a gang

Where are the parents? In jail for choosing the gang life or murdered by other African Americans?

So the brother chose to join the gang life instead of working?

gotcha

Where are the parents? In jail for choosing the gang life or murdered by other African Americans?

So the brother chose to join the gang life instead of working?

gotcha

And how is any of that the 10 year olds fault exactly? Tell me the options the 10 year old has and tell me what decisions he could make? Should he walk to the nearest orphanage and sign up?

I still don't understand why so many people are upset about the NFL players kneeling for police brutality.

U.S. cops kill hundreds of black men per year.

England and Wales has had 55 police shootings.... in the LAST 24 YEARS. Iceland has had only 1 police shooting in its entire existence.

Why are Americans so fragile about black athletes protesting this brutality?

You are slow in the head maybe, but they are protesting racism and imply that American values promote racism. Most AMericans love their country and take offense. You eurofags sure are stupid.

The point is that they AREN'T rare.

It's literally in the news all the time.

Hell, I just checked CNN five minutes ago and one of the articles is about two cops just charged for raping an 18 year old girl in a police van and 49 other offences.

It's not rare at all. That's the issue.

Considering the amount of police it is extremely rare. What isn't rare are minorities killing caucasians and police officers. You don't see CNN covering those stories because it doesn't fit their bullshit narrative.

Its not the taking a knee, its during the National Anthem that bothers most. The first casualty of the Revolution was a black patriot.

Cop shootings SHOULD be looked at on an individual basis, not cops as a whole..... or we should lump all African Americans together as criminals because the majority of crime/murder in the US is committed by the minority African American population? Imagine if NASCAR drivers took a knee because of African American crime during the National Anthem before the Daytona 500.

I still don't understand why so many people are upset about the NFL players kneeling for police brutality.

U.S. cops kill hundreds of black men per year.

England and Wales has had 55 police shootings.... in the LAST 24 YEARS. Iceland has had only 1 police shooting in its entire existence.

Why are Americans so fragile about black athletes protesting this brutality?

Cops kill hundreds of white people annually as well...but you don't see us bitching and moaning about it. Probably because we understand that if you get aggressive with cops your likely to get fucking killed. What the fuck is so hard to understand?

The "problem" to these people is that they are racist, plain and simple. They don't give a damn about black people getting killed, and NFL players silently protesting during the anthem, somehow offends them deeply and is "disrespectful" to a peice of cloth. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

Even if you don't accept the premise of the protest(that black people are treated unfairly in America, and that police are getting away with killing innocent black people). Why so much anger and vitriol towards the protesters? Why go at of your way to yell and start arguments with people who support the protesters? No one accused you of anything.

How dare those NFL players be concerned about police killings and the lives of their fellow Americans.

Last edited:
They really don't. I've never met a single person whose life choices, or parents life choices, aren't the reason for their place in society, good or bad.

So you think it was their parents choice to go to segregated schools .....

You're a fucking genius.

Back