Movies What's the most intelligent, thought provoking movie?

Good one for the sci-fi, time travel mindfuck....

MV5BNjc3OWVjMTItYjc0Yi00NmFlLTk2YTgtYmU0MzcxMjBkNTYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

I'm going to say Memento for me, just love how it's edited and layed out for us.

Quite a ride it takes us through and for me I'm constantly glued to the screen.

Good movie but how does he remember the Sammy Jankis story?

Sammy Jankis was before the incident.
Not really....

And that's my point

protagonist and his wife both survived the home invasion incident. Protqgonist suffered the brain injury and couldnt make new memories. His wife was the frustrated woman with diabetes. She was the one that kept asking to get her insulin shot. Protagonist was the one who killed his own wife due to his condition.

Sammy Jankis didnt have a wife.

Plot hole city

Not really....

And that's my point

protagonist and his wife both survived the home invasion incident. Protqgonist suffered the brain injury and couldnt make new memories. His wife was the frustrated woman with diabetes. She was the one that kept asking to get her insulin shot. Protagonist was the one who killed his own wife due to his condition.

Sammy Jankis didnt have a wife.

Plot hole city

He knew Sammy Jankis before he ever had an accident.

We don't know to what degree Teddy is telling the truth. We don't know what actually happened to his wife. Ultimately the film leaves a lot of unanswered questions that are fun to think through and analyze. But no, not a plot hole.

Godzilla '54
Godzilla Vs. The Smog Monster

The first one allegory one the Horrors of nuclear war

The second shows one even if nuclear can be dangerous it can be used for clean energy.

Back