What's the one concert, you wish you went to?

Would you have wanted to see live the U2 - Zoo TV concert?

• Total voters
Queen at Live Aid
The Freddy Mercury tribute concert
Prince at any time
Pantera and Metallica in Moscow
Dio with Sabbath/Heaven and Hell at any time
Iron Maiden Rock in Rio
Ozzy with Randy
Bowie with NIN
Johnny Cash at Folsom (not as an inmate)

Just to name a few

Woulda been cool to check out some of the old KMEL Summer Jams they had in the early 90's here in the Bay Area but I dont really wish I went to anything, however I do very much regret getting way too drunk and missing several of the concerts i actually went to

Big Mele 1997 (Hawaii): Wu Tang, 311, Incubus, NOFX. Was going to go with my best friend, but we didn't for some reason. Mainly wanted to see Wu Tang and 311.

Also I think that same year my Mom asked if my brother and I if we wanted to go to a Michael Jackson concert in Hawaii. We said no. Wish we went though.

Big Mele 1997 (Hawaii): Wu Tang, 311, Incubus, NOFX. Was going to go with my best friend, but we didn't for some reason. Mainly wanted to see Wu Tang and 311.

Also I think that same year my Mom asked if my brother and I if we wanted to go to a Michael Jackson concert in Hawaii. We said no. Wish we went though.
311?

The ''come original'' dudes?

I actually went to the ZooTV show at Giant's Stadium. As for one I missed, maybe when Smashing Pumpkins, Swervedriver and Shudder to Think all played the same bill back in 93. That must have been a dope show and it was at Roseland. I was in college at the time and broke as fuck so I didn't go.

I hate concerts, just not my thing. But I would have liked to have seen a Motörhead concert. Rammstein shows look entertaining as well.

Pink Floyd Iron Maiden and Ozzy I been to see bout everyone else decent. Shoulda went to ozzfest in Nashville damnit. Theres still hope for Iron Maiden tho.

Metallica in Moscow, 1991
Really in Moscow?

I saw the Maters adn Justice tours live but not in Moscow.

REM is one of my fav bands that I never saw live so I'd say the Automatic for the People tour.

Wish I saw the Tragically Hip last tour, but I saw them a couple times.

Honourable mentions: Prince, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen

Not really a tour but the only band I never seen that I wanted to was operation ivy and man do I wish I could have seen them play anywhere just 1 time.

I went to a few Family Values Tours where bands like Five Finger Death Punch were on the third stage playing for nobody that I wouldn't mind seeing now that they have put out a few hit albums...

Maybe Avenged Sevenfold

Back