What's the one concert, you wish you went to?

Would you have wanted to see live the U2 - Zoo TV concert?

• Total voters
311?

The ''come original'' dudes?
Yes, but that song wasn't out yet at the time. I use to love their first album a lot. I could play Down on a electric guitar and I don't even know how to play a guitar, lmao!

oh yeah
absolutely historical

Most massive rock concert all time I think over a million . Happened right around end of USSR which made it so nuts. Not sure it would be my choice though as greatcan epic as it was ......... where you taking a piss ........ or anyone else? <seedat>

Metallica in Moscow, 1991
Was that after Hulk Hogan left to fight in Pride ?

wwe-nwo.gif

Concerts don't appeal to me at all.

Woodstock...

<DCrying>

I was 2 years old...

<KhabibBS>

Warren Zevon. No show in particular, I'd just have loved to see him.

Queen at Live Aid
The Freddy Mercury tribute concert
Prince at any time
Pantera and Metallica in Moscow
Dio with Sabbath/Heaven and Hell at any time
Iron Maiden Rock in Rio
Ozzy with Randy
Bowie with NIN
Johnny Cash at Folsom (not as an inmate)

Just to name a few
You got great taste in music brotha and that Freddie Mercury concert was a fuckin barn burner. Everyone should watch it even people that dont like Queen cause its packed with stars. I get drunk and blast my system sometimes watching it to introduce people in my neighborhood who dont know what good music is
to damn good music. The crowd was really into it too not as much as ACDC riverplate but close.

Elvis or Queen.

Was hoping to catch the Eagles on their farewell tour this year but the first night they play I'm flying to Greece and they're done before I get back.

The Prince concert in 2007. The one where they had the pre-show football game and then the post-show second half of the football game.

Queen at Live Aid
The Freddy Mercury tribute concert
Prince at any time
Pantera and Metallica in Moscow
Dio with Sabbath/Heaven and Hell at any time
Iron Maiden Rock in Rio
Ozzy with Randy
Bowie with NIN
Johnny Cash at Folsom (not as an inmate)

Just to name a few
Tim Waits in NY for 100 dollars. Was in college at the time so 100 dollars seemed like a lot.

Also, I detest U2.

Queen, of course with Freddie Mercury
Prince
Michael Jackson
Elton John

Was super lucky to see dozens of killer tours, classic rock and metal, TMTL.

In MMA terms, a killer's row of Pride and Early UFC LHW and HW Champions.​

Any performance by PANTERA before dimebag was killed...

RIP

Saw them at Ozzfest at Pine Knob... two of the guys who came with me were some Pantera fanatics (one had CFH shaved in his skull) ...anyway these guys were trying to wave a Pantera flag on the lawn and were too short to make it noticable....

I say something assholish and, because I tower over them and wanted to assert dominance over them by being over 6 foot tall, grab their flag and hold it up with both hands....

Dime sees it, points it out to Phil (we see it on the big screen)..."you! Up there on the lawn...wave that fucking flag high cuz...WE'RE TAKING OVER THIS TOWN!!!"... place goes insane..

Top 3 concert moment, and I wasn't even a huge Pantera fan at the time...after that, I got into it a little more

Last edited:
Back