What's your next purchase? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an izhmash saiga 12 shotgun. My buddy went to the gun show today and said they were selling for 2k. Not happening. Does anyone know what a reasonable price is? I'm sure the guy I normally buy my stuff from will give me a fair price just don't know what is average.

I want an izhmash saiga 12 shotgun. My buddy went to the gun show today and said they were selling for 2k. Not happening. Does anyone know what a reasonable price is? I'm sure the guy I normally buy my stuff from will give me a fair price just don't know what is average.

Usual price is 600 for the basic platform. Fair price for one now, probably 900.

Buy the basic platform and upgrade it yourself. Click the link for parts and info:

http://saiga12.com/

Got it off Gallery of Guns. After all the fees and taxes it was $432 out the door. There's a local shop that sells them for $340 OTD but the waiting list has hundreds of people on it. I think I paid a fair price considering you can't find them in stock anywhere.

That's pretty good! Mine totals up to $366 with all the stupid California fees.

312469_501518569914220_1278991991_n.jpg

Wanted a new duty capable .45. Was looking at HK 45 & FNP 45. HK is very pricey and only carries 10, FNP got discontinued and can't find a light capable duty holster. I don't really want another Glock, and I already have a SIG, so I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Safariland makes a light capable holster for the HK, but I don't know if I wanna spend a grand for it, but I probably will.

Wanted a new duty capable .45. Was looking at HK 45 & FNP 45. HK is very pricey and only carries 10, FNP got discontinued and can't find a light capable duty holster. I don't really want another Glock, and I already have a SIG, so I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Safariland makes a light capable holster for the HK, but I don't know if I wanna spend a grand for it, but I probably will.

CZ is coming out with the P09 in .40 cal. I know its not a .45 like you want but might be worth checking out.

Other than that maybe a S&W MP45

Last edited:
That is one of the downsides of some of the new gen handguns. Safariland doesn't make stuff for stuff until it is somewhat well established. But you can't beat Safariland for duty holsters.

Just get a Glock 21 and be done with it. Mags are cheap, parts are available, etc.

Just ordered this case. They only had it in black but I don't think they make this model anymore. Thanks for the recommendation, reroutetoremain.

6188MEWvSoL._SL1000_.jpg

6161fZw1hsL._SL1000_.jpg

41j1cRpAscL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

I was going to suggest a P220 but you said you already had a Sig. What about a 1911? 8 rounds may not seem like much, hell the 10 round extended mags aren't that much either but aside from the P220 I haven't shot a .45 gun that i like as much as a nice 1911.

So I take it you all are saying fuck this ban gig and getting in on the shit beforehand. I will be back on American soil in a few weeks. I've decided to build a personal version of what I already know and love.
My AR:
Colt SP6920
ACOG
AN/PEQ 15
Bi-pod
Surefire

Just for starters until I can dream up more fun things.

Edit and some NODS lol

Last edited:
So I take it you all are saying fuck this ban gig and getting in on the shit beforehand. I will be back on American soil in a few weeks. I've decided to build a personal version of what I already know and love.
My AR:
Colt SP6920
ACOG
AN/PEQ 15
Bi-pod
Surefire

Edit and some NODS lol

The ban talk is nonsense. Obama had to do some political posturing for his base. No ban is coming.

The ban talk is nonsense. Obama had to do some political posturing for his base. No ban is coming.

Word. Well after a little research I think I will hold off until all this blows over. Prices for these weapons are double what they were a little over a year ago.

You really think it won't be put into effect jericksen5?

My AR:
Colt SP6920
ACOG
AN/PEQ 15
Bi-pod
Surefire

Edit and some NODS lol

A PEQ 15 and some NODS? You're talking about some serious money there. I can't imagine dropping $7k on a weapon system.

Nods are way down the line. However the PEQ doesn't cost that much.

We clearly have different definitions of "that much." A legit PEQ is over 2 grand, but if you've got the scratch then by all means. My wife damn near took my head off for getting a Kimber. I can't imagine the hell she'd raise if I brought up that AR setup. Haha.

We clearly have different definitions of "that much." A legit PEQ is over 2 grand, but if you've got the scratch then by all means. My wife damn near took my head off for getting a Kimber. I can't imagine the hell she'd raise if I brought up that AR setup. Haha.

It's all tax deductible for me too. lol perks of the job. Plus I can hustle just about anything. My wife let's me do what I want with the money. I'm cheap and she knows that. I make all the damn cheddah I better get to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back