Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

lol @ you thinking 40 is "old".

"Old" being commonly used as a negative term, as humans tend to be...short-sighted and mega giver uppers.

Older and old are 2 different words with 2 different meanings.

Everything else you said is invalid

Isnt it obvious? Back in the day women HAD to submit to a man to survive in our country. At least most did. There was always a balance, women controlled the household and the sex and men handled everything else. Right or wrong thats how it was.

Fast forward to today and women still control sex and the household usually but they are also breadwinners and independent.

So this paradigm leaves a lot of "beta" boys left out in the cold not sure where there place is. They are too intimidated to pull a hot independent woman and now women are not obligated to pick one of their loser asses.

I have some gnarly farts right now and every few mins it's like I'm in WWI getting the mustard gas in the trenches

Anyways I watched 10 sec and either this guy is doing a decent troll or he is the epitome of the soyboy beta cuck pandemic that's sweeping the internet

I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

I can imagine this guy turning off the recording and being all like « Ma! Meatloaf! »

There is a money reward if you are correct in reporting somebody to the IRS.

Doesnt take a desperate or worthless man to report a crime for money.

This is not a "women's" issue. This is an issue with men who are AFRAID of women.
Reporting a woman for failure to pay taxes owed (which nets the reporter a $ reward) doesn't mean you fear women. What on earth are you talking about?

because, as survival becomes too easy it no longer requires fitness, sexual selection has brought this.

ie, women fuck wimpy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s because of the revolution in the 60s. Nobody considers having to actually go to war, and these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s’s offspring then go on to say, “wahhh, i didnt like PE class so our kids shouldn't have to test themselves in hard sports” so, we get :eek::eek::eek:gy sports with :eek::eek::eek:gy participation medals. No one is afraid of war or going to a hard days work, or getting in a fight.
Until the next Big War comes along. And forces males to man up and do shit properly or die. They will then imbue their sons on what they've learned, but these sons might have nothing to use the teachings on. Thus generation after generation such teachings will wane and degeneracy will flourish. Then the cycle repeats, as it has for millennia.

Technically the incels would be the males buying their pictures and white knighting for these hooker-lites. The definition of incel is "supreme gentleman" aka white knight. Incels dont hate women, its actually the opposite.

I don't see how people reporting them are incels, they just want these people to pay taxes like everyone else. Lol

...... no. the Incels hate women, thats one of their defining characteristics. Its what got their massive reddit group shut down.

Until the next Big War comes along. And forces males to man up and do shit properly or die. They will then imbue their sons on what they've learned, but these sons might have nothing to use the teachings on. Thus generation after generation such teachings will wane and degeneracy will flourish. Then the cycle repeats, as it has for millennia.

when was the last time we didnt have a war?

I dont see how getting women is relative to being weak

Toughest guy at my school didnt get laid for shit(dude was a heavyweight boxer and looked like russian hitman)

All the women were around the "player" type guys who who were scared shitless of the guy above.

Most of the "old school" alpha males are in prison nowadays.

Nobody really has a claim to that shit. We are about as far away from "natural circumstances" as we can be. Strength is not a respectable trait in today's terms, compared to cunning or inherited wealth. Being able to punch somebody's lights out doesn't get you very far, unless you're making a living off of it.

Men have bitched about women for centuries (and vice versa), I doubt anything will change in that regard. Roman Emperors and Greek philosophers ranted about women in a manner that would've made modern "incels" seem like third wave feminists by comparison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_views_on_women

when was the last time we didnt have a war?

A war is different from a big war, especially in terms of mobilization. The wars popping here and there today are like local tremors, easing the pressure. The Big War is a volcanic eruption. When nations and continental regions are overrun and the draft is compulsory again (or no need for the draft as people will be irregulars instead), we will see the ushering of the Big War. Russia is preparing for it, same with China...

lol @ you thinking 40 is "old".

"Old" being commonly used as a negative term, as humans tend to be...short-sighted and mega giver uppers.
LOL @ you thinking getting older = being old.

most people are followers. those men became what they were told to become...

LOL @ you thinking getting older = being old.

You may not attach a negative connotation to the word "old", but most people do.

Whereas in other countries "old" people are not brushed aside so easily.

That's just performance art for losers. Virtue signaling like a muthafucker.

Back