When Rogan gave Schaub the reality check on his MMA career..

Little did Rogan know about the monster he'd be creating.

Now we have the bullying, unfunny, egotistical, joke-stealing "comedian" Schaub to haunt us all. And Rogan can't do anything, because he'd have to admit he made a huge mistake by encouraging Schaub to go on that path.

May not be everyone's taste but Rogan is a very successful comic, bro

Yeah sure, but it has very little to do with his stand up ability. If it wasn't for his tenure with the UFC & podcast, he'd still doing Thursday nights at the comedy store.

Now we have the bullying, unfunny, egotistical, joke-stealing "comedian" Schaub to haunt us all. And Rogan can't do anything, because he'd have to admit he made a huge mistake by encouraging Schaub to go on that path.
If Schaub would be stealing jokes Rogan would confront him. Google Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia and enjoy the show.

I dont get haters. Is it really something away from you that Schaub is successful? If anything he is a positive role model, showing that with hard work and a good attitude you can change your career even past 30.. i guess jealousy is a disease, and youre infected

That single event sent Schaub career to the stratosphere compared to what it was before, Schaub should be eternally thankful to Joe.
I may be mistaken but didnt Schaub go from JRE to Fighter and the Kid to Showtime Schaub? Im sure he knows Joe did him a solid from having him on JRE so many times.

A lot of people bashed Rogan for doing it to a friend on such a public platform.. but i heard today in some Schaub interview that Rogan wanted to edit out that part on the podcast to be uploaded on youtube.. but Schaub insisted that it needed to be there as he wanted the unfiltered, real thing to reach out to the public.

Why do you guys think Schaub would want his ass kicking out there? To garner publicity and attention? Is it because he keeps it real and deserves respect? Or is he just to dumb to realise?
The best explanation I've heard is that in social media, attention matters more than respect.

If Schaub would be stealing jokes Rogan would confront him. Google Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia and enjoy the show.
Joe is good friends with Amy Schumer and he tried to explain away her joke stealing. It pissed a lot of people off.

Wow

Now if only somebody could give Schaub a reality check on his Conor biased analysis of mma.

I actually believe that it was Schaub who wanted it edited out, and they convinced him to have it left in. This guy is just trying to rewrite a few details so it favors him. Don't forget the "Big Brown Slimdown"!!

You suck at everything

You’re a failure

You’re a loser

Glad to help

Epic

Now can you set me up with a successful podcast where I just give my shitty and usually incorrect and racist opinions on things

I like rolexs and porsche's aswell

If only Schaub would give Rogan a reality check on his career as a stand up comic

Yep. Not a fan of the energy he puts put there as his stand up persona

Tbh I find him much more funny just cracking jokes off the cuff on his podcast

Yeah sure, but it has very little to do with his stand up ability. If it wasn't for his tenure with the UFC & podcast, he'd still doing Thursday nights at the comedy store.

pure speculation.

LividFrequentGoose-size_restricted.gif

The only A-level part of the interview was Brian Callen telling Schaub he has comedic talent on The Callen Level. Whether Brian was serious about Schaub's comedic talent.

Back