When to file a complain/press charges

MMA Maine-iac

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So my wife just had an altercation. Our washer/dryer is dead, and we

hqdefault.jpg

She can call the cops and report it but that will only hold a file open so when he does snap and hurts someone, they can show he has a history of threating vilonce. Not sure they can arrest him tonight for anything.

Best bet is to find out who own the place. If he is just the manger, get his ass fired, if he is the owner, find another place to go too.

troll the manager. your wife should return & overload the machine. hire a friend to record the whole thing, beat him up, call the cops, show the video. then press charges.

Fuck him. Call the cops so they at least know this dude is hot head. Like you said, what if one day he snaps completely and hurts someone? Then it would be on you! Just kidding, but you catch my drift.

Tell me this is not a Gun-Nut thread.
This is the exact type of scenario which could easily make the Five O'Clock News.
Stories like this start out simple, then ends with someone getting shot.

go into the place with an old load of rags but instead of putting washing powder in the machine put instant coffee in there.

Then when the load is finished completely flip your shit at the guy and hit him up for money for ruining all of your stuff.

Make sure you have you washing powder with you though

I've been doing some research. Looks like this guy is the owner and there have been a few instances of him losing it on his customers. He's thrown people's clothes, told someone they sabotaged a machine, cussed out other people and the list goes on.

I guess the only thing I could do other than calling the cops is get in touch with the BBB.

Go back there and let him know if he ever bothers your wife again you'll sexually assault him in front of his family and burn the place to ground. Police won't do anything about it, you've got to be a man here and let your wife know you're looking out for her.

Go back there and let him know if he ever bothers your wife again you'll sexually assault him in front of his family and burn the place to ground. Police won't do anything about it, you've got to be a man here and let your wife know you're looking out for her.

LOL yes let your wife know you are willing to rape a guy and commit arson for her just to teach him a lesson. I am 100% positive you'll get a blowjob out of it.

LOL yes let your wife know you are willing to rape a guy and commit arson for her just to teach him a lesson. I am 100% positive you'll get a blowjob out of it.

LOL.

I was actually going to go down there. I was heading out the door, but she had the car keys and wouldn't give them to me. Cooler heads and all I guess.

But I'm not worried about that. My wife knows I'll protect her with my life.

Tell your wife to stop besmirching washing machines ffs

It's almost a non story

Essentially nothing happened

Go to another laundromat and forget about this minor episode

Back