Where can I watch K-1 Zagreb? (and K-1 WGP 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD)

Happy for Mirko, great to see him win it at this point in his career.

I cannot believe it, Mirko actually won a K-1 World Grand Prix. I am ecstatic and I don't care what happened early on anymore. He won :D

Yeah, he won the last two.

But he lost the first.

And the Badr Hari injury...

Is fishy as fuck.

I cannot believe it, Mirko actually won a K-1 World Grand Prix. I am ecstatic and I don't care what happened early on anymore. He won :D

Cmon. You can't seriously call this a K1GP. More like a SuperKombat tourney.

Let's seriously pretend the first fight wasn't a robbery. WARRR Cro Cop!!!!!

Miller should have won the first fight.

But Mirko won the other two legit.

Not to make excuses but most K-1 wins are tainted in some way. Overeem beat a dead Peter that was finished from his war with Semmy and fought Saki that fought him with a broken arm. Hunt won it even though he was eliminated before the Grand Prix. Remi won milking that Hari DQ... and so on.

Can't recognize Cro Cop as a legit Champ when Miller got robbed blind in their fight.

Are you out of your mind???Miller got robbed??? And why??? Because of a few completely harmless knees. HE HAD NOTHING AGAINST CRO COP. NOTHING . FACE IT

Well, it wasn't exactly pretty...

but awesome to CC win! And score a LHK knock down

amazing! after all he went through in the ufc, its great to seem him get that last shot at glory!

Are you out of your mind???Miller got robbed??? And why??? Because of a few completely harmless knees. HE HAD NOTHING AGAINST CRO COP. NOTHING . FACE IT

Lol well your opinion is worthless if you thought Cro Cop won that fight.

Lol, Croatia has the most K-1 champions after the Netherlands :)

So many people crying and hiding behind there keyboards in this thread, haha love it.

Brendan Schaub holds a knockout victory over a K-1 champion........fucking tragic.

Yeah, he won the last two.

But he lost the first.

And the Badr Hari injury...

Is fishy as fuck.
I heard Badr broke his leg but I wonder how he broke his leg if that is even the injury. Mirko won the GP but a part of me feels its a tainted victory. At least his Pride Openweight GP victory was legitimate.

I hope he retires from Kickboxing now and possibly does a 2-3 more MMA fights and calls it a day. He has nothing left to prove in his career

Everyone knows who's the real champ.

If Bas Boon didn't got shafted, Schilt would be a 5x K-1 WGP Champion.

Congrats to Mirko, nonetheless. Now Mirko vs. Aerts, please.

Back