Where do you Rank Conor McGregor in the Greatest Fighters of All Time list?

He is an attraction but he was never anywhere close to P4P top discussion, let alone GOAT lists...

Where do you rank Conor McGregor? (Who is still fighting and only 33 years old)

-13 Seconds KO over 10 years Undefeated #1 p4p Jose Aldo
- First Double Champ
- First Fighter to Simultaneously hold two belts at the same time
- Best Championship performance ever against Alvarez for LW Belt.
- KOs in 3 different weight classes
- PPV Record (Over 2.4m buys against Khabib)
- Forbes Highest Paid Athlete in the world 2020

and the list goes on.
yes , and the list goes on with never defending a belt which makes him out of GOAT status

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Khabib
4. JBJ
5. DJ
6. Anderson
7. Daniel Cormier
8. Kamaru
9. Hendo
10. Adesanya
11. Matt Hughes
12. Amanda Nunes
13. BJ Penn
14. Big Nog
15. Couture

16 - Conor
I honestly wouldn't rank Cormier so high
He was a paper lhw champ, and lost his hw belt to the guy he won it from, then lost the immediate rubber match. He's a career silver medalist. I think BJ, Hughes, couture and even adesanya have him beat. He was an amazing fighter, just not one of the goats imo

Dustin was #5
Siver was #10
Mendes was #1
Aldo was champ
Diaz was #4
Eddie was champ
Cerrone was #5

He has 7 top 10 wins, not 4.

Siver was top 10 ? LOL
Mendes on days notice, managed to take him down but lacked cardio., obviously came for a big check.
Cerrone was a gimme fight, he was back at LW where he took two TKO losses in a row prior to the McG farce fight, fight took place at WW too where Cerrone had been fighting for a while before going back to LW.
Had 6 losses in his last 10 before McG fight, 5 of them by TKO ( for a previously known for his durability fighter this screams " past his prime " ) !
He definitely was nowhere near top 5 when they fought.

He's not in the top 10 that's for sure. Maybe in the top 20-25 at best.

Conor is an absolute savage and the coolest manliest fighter going around. Can't believe anyone doesn't call him the GOAT.
If he becomes champion again after returning from that horrible fluke injury then nobody could deny he is GOAT.

Conor is undeniably the biggest star the UFC has ever had (And will ever have) He exploded into the scene, he talked the talk and when time came walked the walk. His earlier materials and promos were incredible and super quotable. His performances against Alvarez and Aldo will be cemented as two of the greatest performances by any challenger against a champion ever.

With all that being said though, his accomplishments will pale into comparison when compared against true GOAT contenders like Fedor, GSP, Jones, Mighty Mouse. Much like Khabib's career resume. They just don't have enough notable wins to truly compete against true GOATS.

Pretty low. He had good but very short success and now can't find that same success. I still think that what Conor was allowed to do wasn't as special as claimed. He was already very big for his weight class so being champ there is diminished and then the UFC giving him an immediate title shot at his natural weight without fighting up the ranks made it easier. If more fighters were given immediate title shots in two divisions back to back there would be more double champs purely on a statistical level.

Conor has done more for this sport than whole Ufc roster past and present. Thats a fact

I agree, but not like an MMA fighter. Influencer, media celeb, social media actor or something like this he put MMA on the world wide media map but this is not a sport performance. For. ex. Jake Paul does a lot for promoting boxing but like a boxer he is not even top 150.000 all time. This is how I see Conor.

Back