International Where is the caravan?

Oh', I'm sorry. What's the criticism here that I'm trying to deflect, Bubba? That a hot button election topic isn't as hot as it was before the election? Color me shocked. Its also not even true. You can google "Trump caravan", and find many articles from MSM outlets from hours ago. The issue has not been dropped. Trump just hasn't held a rally(in a week. Whoa, such a long time. Issue dropped, LOL) to bring it up, and get you morons all hot and bothered about it.

As far as the OP goes, he literally asked "Where's the caravan?", and went on to muse about where they could've possibly gone. He clearly implied Trump was lying about it. The troops are still at the border. He ain't playing.
YearlyAjarAssassinbug-small.gif

I know. I pointed out to him recently that he is just a partisan bot basically at this point and he whined and cried at that fact but you can 100% predict his responses on almost every Trump issue, such as this one, before he even writes his first words. Not an original thought or an original word from him.

It is that he thinks he is hiding it or clever that is funny when he is so painfully obvious.

Nah, you're just butthurt from the Acosta thread, where you humiliated yourself and got laughed at. You don't believe any of that. You've just got a grudge.

Get over it already. Tagging me incessantly, isn't going to make that humiliation go away.

It’s on its way. And so are the other three. The 1st one just hit Guadalajara.

Oh', I'm sorry. What's the criticism here that I'm trying to deflect, Bubba? That a hot button election topic isn't as hot as it was before the election? Color me shocked. Its also not even true. You can google "Trump caravan", and find many articles from MSM outlets from hours ago. The issue has not been dropped. Trump just hasn't held a rally(in a week. Whoa, such a long time. Issue dropped, LOL) to bring it up, and get you morons all hot and bothered about it.

As far as the OP goes, he literally asked "Where's the caravan?", and went on to muse about where they could've possibly gone. He clearly implied Trump was lying about it. The troops are still at the border. He ain't playing.

Jeez...

You're purposely trying to deflect from the criticism of Trump and Fox news(as always), scaring conservatives to vote in the mid terms by using the caravan as the biggest issue pre elections. This can't be denied because this is exactly what happened. It was a 24/7 talking point that they couldn't shut up about and now it's barely an issue anymore somehow.. You say that there are still articles on it each day but the Fox News channel which are watched by millions aren't really mentioning it anymore. I wonder why..

You're only bringing up the op's exaggeration in hopes of deflecting once again. I know it's very hard for you to admit bad things on your side but until you do, you're just a puppet. It will be very interesting to see how you respond to conservatives distancing themselves from Trump over the next few years.. Very fucking intetesting.

Jeez...

You're purposely trying to deflect from the criticism of Trump and Fox news(as always), scaring conservatives to vote in the mid terms by using the caravan as the biggest issue pre elections. This can't be denied because this is exactly what happened. It was a 24/7 talking point that they couldn't shut up about and now it's barely an issue anymore somehow.. You say that there are still articles on it each day but the Fox News channel which are watched by millions aren't really mentioning it anymore. I wonder why..

There are still articles everyday. If you want to criticize FOX News for temporarily moving on to something else, have at it. I don't care. They are not the entirety of the media. They're just in your head.

Also, please explain why it was a "bad thing" to focus on a caravan of thousands heading towards the border during election season, when illegal immigration is one of the major issues in America. If your point is that Republicans and Trump aren't really concerned, well, the troops who are still at the border contradicts that sentiment.

It will be very interesting to see how you respond to conservatives distancing themselves from Trump over the next few years.. Very fucking intetesting.

LOL, keep dreaming Bubba. They haven't moved away in two years, but you believe something...anything, is going to turn the 87% or so of Trump supporting Republicans away in the future. Yeah, good luck with that.

Last edited:
I would assume they're in Mexico, the first safe country they arrived in and therefore are entitled by international law to receive safe haven in.

"The US is nothing"

Just the kind of people you want in your country.

Liberals won't watch that video. It's sunshine and rainbows all day everyday.
I watched it. It didnt really give me any reason to believe these people shouldnt be allowed to apply for asylum though.

Yeah, it makes sense the dems made an issue for Trump to whip his base up in a frenzy with right before the election where participation for his party was projected to be very low.

They just wanted to make it harder on themselves, and give the president a chance to be a 50s style racist.

Yeah, it makes sense the dems made an issue for Trump to whip his base up in a frenzy with right before the election where participation for his party was projected to be very low.

They just wanted to make it harder on themselves, and give the president a chance to be a 50s style racist.
Trump isn't a racist.

I watched it. It didnt really give me any reason to believe these people shouldnt be allowed to apply for asylum though.
if they are going to the US for better wages why should they be allowed to apply for asylum opposed to immigrating normally?

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees
"
Under United States law, a refugee is someone who:

• Is located outside of the United States
  • Is of special humanitarian concern to the United States
  • Demonstrates that they were persecuted or fear persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
    Is not firmly resettled in another country
  • Is admissible to the United States"

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum

"Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion"

"You cannot apply for permission to work (employment authorization) in the United States at the same time you apply for asylum.

You may apply for employment authorization if:

• 150 days have passed since you filed your complete asylum application, excluding any delays caused by you (such as a request to reschedule your interview) AND
  • No decision has been made on your application
If you are granted asylum you may work immediately. Some asylee choose to obtain Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) for convenience or identification purposes, but an EAD is not necessary to work if you are an asylee."

they aren't being persecuted so they aren't even eligible for asylum, and even if they were they aren't even allowed to work for the first 150 days after applying(the reason they are even trying to move to the US).

Around 350 reached TJ today.

if they are going to the US for better wages why should they be allowed to apply for asylum opposed to immigrating normally?

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees
"
Under United States law, a refugee is someone who:

• Is located outside of the United States
  • Is of special humanitarian concern to the United States
  • Demonstrates that they were persecuted or fear persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
    Is not firmly resettled in another country
  • Is admissible to the United States"

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum

"Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion"

"You cannot apply for permission to work (employment authorization) in the United States at the same time you apply for asylum.

You may apply for employment authorization if:

• 150 days have passed since you filed your complete asylum application, excluding any delays caused by you (such as a request to reschedule your interview) AND
  • No decision has been made on your application
If you are granted asylum you may work immediately. Some asylee choose to obtain Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) for convenience or identification purposes, but an EAD is not necessary to work if you are an asylee."

they aren't being persecuted so they aren't even eligible for asylum, and even if they were they aren't even allowed to work for the first 150 days after applying(the reason they are even trying to move to the US).
That's an awful lot of thought put in to keeping out people you know nothing about and likely dont even exist. But feel free to continue being scared of the big brown boogie man.

That's an awful lot of thought put in to keeping out people you know nothing about and likely dont even exist. But feel free to continue being scared of the big brown boogie man.
knowing what a refugee means is "an awful lot of thought"?

what makes you think they would qualify for refugee status? and who doesn't exist?

C'mon man. He gave a thorough, factual response and you just responded with "you're racist".

Back