Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

How about you upload a livestream of a black dude dating a fat white gril at your local supermarket and I'll grade that for you?
What is this here black fetish or something. Another thing USA has is fetish of having dominant women in relationship and fetish or man physique and how redefined their muscles are.

Sydney Bristow from Alias wasn't a wife, but looked great in some disguises and great in tight exercise clothes, very smart and capable, good moral compass.

girfriend was also trigger happy ex girdriend who was basicly his wife in some shows fiona

Last edited:
Barbera Billingsley (from Leave It To Beaver) knew her place, didn't say too much, wouldn't have any modern support if I beat her, wouldn't have the financial security to leave me, had no idea what an orgasm was and fucked on my schedule.

View attachment 1013435

Yeah, Ward had her on lock. I remember that one episode where he was all, "Shut the hell up, June. Beaver's keeping that monkey."
MV5BMTlmYWIxMTEtMGI3OS00M2I4LTg1MDktOWI3YzA0YmJmMTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

Mrs. Howell is a motherly heiress.

mrs_howell.jpg

Although Lilith is not as warm or wealthy as Mrs. Howell, she is exceptionally educated and can help you work things out.

lilith.jpg

While Debra may not be as affluent or educated as Mrs. Howell or Lilith, she has a certain je ne sais quoi.

debra.jpg

Back