White Giraffes.

Photos-can-extremely-painful.gif

Why? Because he supported an African village for 6 months with the money he paid to legally harvest an elephant?

Strange logic...
Lol, the amounts of $$ that makes it back to the villagers is considerably smaller than people like you think. The majority of it goes to the people who own the land (most hunts are on private game reserves), then some trickle down to the people who work for them. Plus $$ goes to grease the hands of those working for the government, it’s a lot more corrupt than people who support trophy hunting think.

Lol, the amounts of $$ that makes it back to the villagers is considerably smaller than people like you think. The majority of it goes to the people who own the land (most hunts are on private game reserves), then some trickle down to the people who work for them. Plus $$ goes to grease the hands of those working for the government, it’s a lot more corrupt than people who support trophy hunting think.

The only thing I forgot to mention is that the money he spends will also provide the funding required to ensure the preservation of the animals he hunts.

Hunters and fisherman provide more money for conservation than any other group of people on the planet.

So, thank you, Mr. Trump for murdering that majestic beast so that his elephant peoples shall thrive.

Ok this is a little old i suppose, but these giraffes look so nice i thought just in case some of us haven't seen a white giraffe before i'd post this video. First time i've ever seen giraffes like this.

[yt]

I don't care about the colour of a giraffe's skin, I just came back to see that AV of yours.

BTW, it isn't a "scratch and sniff" - I tried

The only thing I forgot to mention is that the money he spends will also provide the funding required to ensure the preservation of the animals he hunts.

Hunters and fisherman provide more money for conservation than any other group of people on the planet.

So, thank you, Mr. Trump for murdering that majestic beast so that his elephant peoples shall thrive.
Nice spin, Kellyanne.

Yes my current avatar is one of my favourites and is particularly nice to look at when i use it as my desktop picture. The bikini bottom is so tiny. Don't know what her face looks like but i wouldn't care, she could look like a wolfman, definitely not interested in that bit!

White giraffes are really cool, amazing that they've survived in such a brutal ecosystem. I personally really love white moosi, they're so fast and graceful in the snow, the white coat just makes them even more ghostlike.

tmp_kcd9dn_7353c6f18503d520_GettyImages-831279776.jpg

tedeholm_m_varmland.jpg

white-moose-close-up-lasse-dybdahl.jpg

sjVetyc.jpg

White peacocks are pretty stunning too.

85e6dd5e6888328125c9c393eeeb1c65.jpg

White_peacock_scone_palace.JPG

White-Peacock-vs-Peacock_o_51792.jpg

Those are unique

Protect them

Perfect my sister has AIDS so if I kill one of these patriarchal penis-aggressor giraffes and she drinks the blood, she will be cured.
Just don't give her AIDS again, not too many of these roaming around.

Can all living creatures have the potential of being an albino? I remembe seeing the Albino Aligator at the Acedemy of Science in SF the last time I was there. One albino animal I would not want to encounter on accident is a skunk. Imagine being clueless what that is and them BAM!

Back