White guy murdered for defending black friend against racist

Are these threads only "race-baiting kinds" when it involves a white criminal?

Are you disagreeing that this thread is race-baiting or are you trying to paint me in a certain light in order to distract from the fact that it is?

Are you disagreeing that this thread is race-baiting or are you trying to paint me in a certain light in order to distract from the fact that it is?

Are you going to answer the question that I asked or are you going to deflect with another question?

I don't think Obama made racial relations worse by attempting to lessen the blow of our mortal enemies's propaganda.
I have little use for people who are so ignorant they would defend the optics nightmare that redaction created, and how much distrust in our government it rationally sowed.

*Edit*
That kind of leadership in the midst of ISIS terrorizing the Middle East, Europe, and the USA via recruitment leads to this:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/15/assaults-against-muslims-in-u-s-surpass-2001-level/
FT_17.11.14_muslimHateCrimes.png

This is Obama's failure, not Trump's.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't think Obama made racial relations worse by being nice to the clock boy.

I don't think Obama made racial relations worse by attempting to lessen the blow of our mortal enemies's propaganda.
"Mortal enemy"?

Second, it isn't any one action. And it isn't 100% him but a lot of shit from people that voted for him and people in his party made the "you're a white male" dude think that was a legitimate criticism.

I have little use for people who are so ignorant they would defend the optics nightmare that redaction created, and how much distrust in our government it rationally sowed.

Yeah, but I don't think that had anything to do with race relations.

Transparency issues, sure.

That doesn't seem like a race relation issue to me.

Are you going to answer the question that I asked or are you going to deflect with another question?

It's beneath me to dignify it. You're welcome to refute my assessment, but since you're not it's pretty clear what you're up to.

"Mortal enemy"?

Second, it isn't any one action. And it isn't 100% him but a lot of shit from people that voted for him and people in his party made the "you're a white male" dude think that was a legitimate criticism.

Would you agree or disagree that ISIS is a mortal enemy?

Your second point seems a bit flimsy and anecdotal to me and has more to do with American culture than specifically something Obama did.

But the War Room righties told me racists haven't been emboldened by Trump's electoral success and that his tacit support for white nationalists isn't bringing them out of the woodwork. Could they be wrong?
Lol out the wood work.

<GSPWoah>

Overly emotional idiot detected.

How you blame Trump and the people who voted for/support him for this is utterly dumb as fuck. Like raciats who kill people is a new thing because of Trump... smh

It's beneath me to dignify it. You're welcome to refute my assessment, but since you're not it's pretty clear what you're up to.

Lol.

"I'm not going to answer the question. I'm going to say something else, and demand you answer it, and pretend that if you don't you are up to something nefarious."

Would you agree or disagree that ISIS is a mortal enemy?

Your second point seems a bit flimsy and anecdotal to me and has more to do with American culture than specifically something Obama did.
Didn't realize you were talking about ISIS. All I saw was the "mortal enemy" and my brain was like "um, who the shit is he talking about?"

I'd say it might seem anecdotal but do you see some white dude screaming "you're a white male" like an insult and taking themselves seriously pre-2010?

Didn't realize you were talking about ISIS. All I saw was the "mortal enemy" and my brain was like "um, who the shit is he talking about?"

I'd say it might seem anecdotal but do you see some white dude screaming "you're a white male" like an insult and taking themselves seriously pre-2010?

Nope, but I see plenty of white dudes complaining about their easy lives on the internet all the time.

how about not requesting the thread to end and discuss how there are still plenty of racist assholes in the US?

Hey man,

I just want you to know that there are plenty of racist assholes in the US. There are even plenty outside of the US.

/endthread?

Kthxbai

Exactly this. its been reported several times, as it has also been reported that the shooter didn't just yell ONE racial slur....this pile of sh*t had been harassing the black guy and his friend for a while, while the black guy tried to ignore it. IT continued until the owner of the restaurant kicked him out.

But in true form the MAGAs aren't interested in facts at all. Just the narrative that the victim is the one who's at fault for going out to confront the guy , and then the same bullshit droning about how how blacks go around murdering tens of thousands of white people every single day lol. You know, the usual.

Yeah, this dude is a fucking piece of shit. They called an uber to pick him up and the victim went out to calm him down and made sure he got in the uber. From what they say, the shooter didn't give him a chance to say anything. just shot him on the spot. Hitting the ubers car as he left the scene. That bar was a decent spot the few times i went there. Good place to shoot pool and smoke, decent pizza. As a Latino never had problems with anyone. But the area is a place were I would expect to run into a trashy person like the shooter. But for the most part just decent people having a good time. Hope they hit him with everything they can. It's assholes that can't handle their alcohol and take their shit out on people that ruin shit for everyone. I don't know if he had a beef with the black dude or not. No excuse for shit going down the way it did and he's the dickhead that took it there. All he had to do was leave once they kicked him out and everyone would have went home alive.

Gotta love Trump supporters. They'll post their Breibart lists of "Liberal harrasment", deny that racism is a problem, then say there's always been stupid violent racists when confronted like that's something we should expect and ignore. Pess talking about how racists are no big deal because terrorism, when we got more racist crimes than we do acts of terrorism. And I don't see why anyone being drunk changes anything other than some lowered inhibitions showing true colors.

*Edit*
That kind of leadership in the midst of ISIS terrorizing the Middle East, Europe, and the USA via recruitment leads to this:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/15/assaults-against-muslims-in-u-s-surpass-2001-level/
FT_17.11.14_muslimHateCrimes.png

This is Obama's failure, not Trump's.
I don't think Obama did that much to worsen things in that regard outside of the people already looking for an excuse to hate. But assuming he did, did Trump's xenophobic fearmongering during his campaign and beyond not make it worse? If it's all Obama's fault, why is it continuing to rise?

Back