White Lives Matter march ends in interracial couple attacked.

The left's rhetoric is disgusting, identity politics has always been ridiculous but in the past years the rhetoric has been: white people this, white people that, all white people are racist, white people are responsible for all your personal problems, white people need to shut up, white people need to give all their money to minorities, white people are all white supremacists, white people are all privileged, etc. It doesn't stop.
And you people are acting surprised that there's a white interest group now? Yeah, congratulations, you made that.

I didn't really try to compare black and white people. The guy I quoted made the argument that an ideology which defends the white race and white culture or their "European" ancestry is flawed because historically, different white nations had different cultures, traditions, languages etc.
While I think that's a valid point, looking at the group 'white people' or 'white Americans' isn't some sort of new concept introduced by white nationalists or the alt-right.
It's basically the mainstream view on society in America.
I feel you, I just wanted to piggyback off your post and clarify. My great grandparents were from Russia, they had been there for a couple hundred years but identified as German and kept their culture and language because Catherine the great gave the Germans land to work along the Volga river. They came here right around the time that Russia allied with France and began to distance themselves with Germany before WWI erupted and it became violent. They knew what it was like to be a persecuted minority. Almost my entire family came to America in the 20th century, except for the Ojibwe who were friends of the French, at an understanding with the English, and robbed by the Americans. They didn't have any connection to the people that settled the country and established the systems that white people are universally accused of benefiting from today. I grew up poor, they grew up poor. It's frustrating to be vilified and lumped in with a people I have no relation to, institutions they never were a part of nor benefited from. Classism and discrimination is universal, thinking it's as simple as skin color is ignorant on every level.

The left's rhetoric is disgusting, identity politics has always been ridiculous but in the past years the rhetoric has been: white people this, white people that, all white people are racist, white people are responsible for all your personal problems, white people need to shut up, white people need to give all their money to minorities, white people are all white supremacists, white people are all privileged, etc. It doesn't stop.
And you people are acting surprised that there's a white interest group now? Yeah, congratulations, you made that.
That implies that there weren't white supremacists for a time, when there were. That stupidity has certainly added fuel to the fire, but the flip side is there have been white supremacist groups who've given the left a boogeyman to vilify and fear. This kind of nonsense has affected the right and the left, instead of justifying either of those sides, we need to support eachother and work together.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?

Most people outside of tv look pretty ugly on camera.
blm, not one girl I'd hit:
1042712590.jpg

white leftists, just lol
maxresdefault.jpg

aryan superman nazi, LOL
170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Viva la 5'5'' raza:
Mexico-protests-November-2014.jpg

I just watched the video footage.

It appears to begin with the black guy calling the white guy a "n*gger", then saying something about how he will fuck his hoes. Then a catfight ensues, with one female punching another in the face. Then a crowd of mostly men forms, and the violence is stopped but the black man still seems very angry.

* = i
I feel dumb, I can't understand wtf is going on in the video. I can see a woman bleeding on her face, two black guys and some white guys pushing each other and Matthew Heimbach talking something.

These people can barely gather a group of 50 people most of the time. Does anyone have any legitimate statistics that show this is a real growing threat?
no. just used to smear anyone who doesn't vote democrat

fucking scum bags

Hey.. If she wants to have a baby that identifies as "black" and ignores all her heretige and ancestors, and embraces (most likely) low American urban culture, well that's her choice to make.

Surprised I didn't see this, wanted to be lazy and not to have to start a thread lol. So the "Blood and Soil chanting WP cats from Charlottesville" marched again, but nothing came of it after they were shouted down by counter protesters so they went to a restaurant, found an interracial couple, ruined their dinner and insinuated she should leave with them. That fucking cunt Matthew Heimbach was a big part of all of this.

3200.jpg

gettyimages-867653414.jpg

http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cial-couple-brentwood-tennessee-a8027151.html

Videos in the links of the physical altercation. The white power cunts jumped in their cars and ran apparently, I guess one of the organizers of the white lives matter march said it didn't represent them lol, but that troll looking cunt Heimbach is a well known white supremacist and anti-Semite.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?
I don't think there are many people that support racism. But there's always some idiots out there.

Yeah but I'm sure there were bad people on both sides.

Could you imagine how great our country would be if we rallied against pedophilia, child abuse, human trafficking and other real issues rather than the color of our skin?

Could you imagine how great our country would be if we rallied against pedophilia, child abuse, human trafficking and other real issues rather than the color of our skin?
Yes, I can imagine that. We'd lose our fucking minds and make a lot of mistakes.

My point is: there is no video evidence of the interracial couple being attacked. Maybe there is eyewitness evidence (haven't looked into it). But purely on the basis of the available video, the black guy was being most belligerent.

I can excuse a certain level of belligerence from a black man when dealing with white supremacists. I'm not advocating or excusing physical violence but rather confrontational attitudes.

These people can barely gather a group of 50 people most of the time. Does anyone have any legitimate statistics that show this is a real growing threat?
Yes, the FBI and Homeland Security, who both warned back in May that white supremacists were a real and growing threat.

Video doesn't show much. The woman and her bf? look to be aggressive tho.

Can't say who initiated the violence.

Maybe you should also explain that to American journalists? Absolutely nobody on the left seems to be even remotely consistent with that statement.
If somebody thinks voting for Trump was wrong, he emphasizes that white people voted for Trump. We don't look at or care about if more Italian-Americans, German-Americans, or Swedish-Americans, voted for Trump, it's simply white people. Nobody even started an attempt to find the answer because nobody cares.
After the Vegas shooting, 'white people and mass shootings' has become a meme in the MSM (even though perpetrators of all ethnicities are close to their % of the American population btw), nobody tries to find out whether Americans of Italian descent or Americans of British descent commit more mass shootings.
When the media talks about behavior which they think is linked to a certain group, this group is 'white people', not Southern-, Central- or Northern- Europeans.
When social scientists conduct surveys, you'll find a distinction like X% of black people think..., Y% of white people think.....
I've never seen a study, at least not recently, which looks at 'X% of Americans born in families of Italian descent think..."
Looks like white people, a white race or white culture only exists when we try to assign some sort of problem to a group of people.

hRTL5JN.png

e8v0xcQ.png

Av8DxxZ.png

pGB1Cmv.png
You make a good post and then follow it up with headlines (partly from very questionable sources) devoid of context. Are you really that bored?

Back