'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor

I agree, not because she is "indocrinating" (absolutely nobody will change their mind in their class) but because its a waste of money.

That is also a good reason.

Since when did Karl Marx said that there are 1000 genders?

He didn't but its the same objective via conflict theory. Instead of separating people by way of economic classes (e.g. the proletariate and the boug), the new trend (since total economic centralization isn't convincing anymore) is the conflict created around race.

Same shit, different tact.

It doesn’t bother me that there are deranged people like her out there in the world making outrageously bigoted statements online.

It’s really fucking disturbing however, that she is still employed by an institution of learning, a public university one at that.

He didn't but its the same objective via conflict theory. Instead of separating people by way of economic classes (e.g. the proletariate and the boug), the new trend (since total economic centralization isn't convincing anymore) is the conflict created around race.

Same shit, different tact.

So what is the "seizing the means of production" endgame in this new communism?

So what is the "seizing the means of production" endgame in this new communism?

Same end objective for groups like the black bloc, they just needed a new catalyst to bring it to people. The "old" way of division isn't successful anymore. This is the "new" one. Same destination. Different roads.

Tangent coming:

It's interesting to see how short form media actually makes these types of things more problematic. Whether you agree with her or not (I don't), the point she's trying to make is probably extremely deep and complex and impossible to properly articulate with 140 character blurbs, yet here she is doing so. And destroying whatever larger point she thinks is important.

Why any educated individual would try to communicate intelligently via a forum designed to curtail full expression is beyond me.

Lesbian couples normally stop even attempting a simulacra of sexual activity after six months.

Long term lesbian couples are almost all completely celibate.
You got a source for that? Not that its hard to believe, I just like having a source for fun facts like that.

Reminds me of a friend of mine that adamantly claims lesbian sex isn't real sex.

Tangent coming:

It's interesting to see how short form media actually makes these types of things more problematic. Whether you agree with her or not (I don't), the point she's trying to make is probably extremely deep and complex and impossible to properly articulate with 140 character blurbs, yet here she is doing so. And destroying whatever larger point she thinks is important.

Why any educated individual would try to communicate intelligently via a forum designed to curtail full expression is beyond me.

If she had a larger point why'd she choose to write it out on a platform that only allows 140 characters?

Tangent coming:

You can reach far more people via social media outlets like Twitter than through traditional means available to a professor. I agree with you that the limited character count makes it a doomed endeavor, just saying I can understand why some might want to take that risk to try and spread their message.

Last edited:
So why didnt the alt-right popped up then if leftist lunacy has been going on forever?

Because the ideas of Richard Spencer can be traced back decades, to people like David Lane and the Order the ideas of white nationalism, the ZOG CT, Holocaust denial and the such.

Because it has been something like a 3 generation process as the academic leftists of the 1960's bred a slightly larger generation of academic leftists in the 80's-90's who bred an even larger generation of academic leftists in the 2010's who now have near-total control of academia. The alt-right movement only caught on once the tipping point of this process was reached.

Because it has been something like a 3 generation process as the academic leftists of the 1960's bred a slightly larger generation of academic leftists in the 80's-90's who bred an even larger generation of academic leftists in the 2010's who now have near-total control of academia. The alt-right movement only caught on once the tipping point of this process was reached.

Why is regular conservatism not good enough for that?

If she had a larger point why'd she choose to write it out on a platform that only allows 140 characters?

Her specifically? I don't know. I don't know her.

My entire point is that it doesn't make sense, I can't be expected to make sense of something I think makes no sense.

You can each far more people via social media outlets like Twitter than through traditional means available to a professor. I agree with you that the limited character count makes it a doomed endeavor, just saying I can understand why some might want to take that risk to try and spread their message.

Agreed. And the end results will almost always be the same.

Foxnews must have a few interns who scowl the internet and twitter for every crazy left loon in order to make it out to be a fair representation of liberals. This is an example of how the news media feeds cultural dissension.
Sure but she is somewhat important, she is a professor at a respected university.

Fat ugly and undesirable menopausal white lady comes to terms with never having children or a family by arguing that having children and a family is evil and racist if you're white.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Why is regular conservatism not good enough for that?

You speak as if I'm defending the alt-right. I'm not. I'm pointing out that extremism breeds more and opposite extremism and if you don't like the alt right then you ought not bury your head in the sand about people like this professor and their stronghold in academia.

As an aside, the term alt right is ill-defined anyway but for this post I'm going with your apparent assessment that it's defined by Richard Spencer types.

Back