White Supremacist Protest v.2: Ethno-Nationalists and their Apologists

Status
Not open for further replies.
cringe.
In fact you've been busted once before about stormfront, I think someone even posted your user name.

Sad edit.

No I have never been busted once before about stormfront and no one ever posted a username that they think might be me on there. You're a disgraceful liar and desperate.

The only forums I post on are sherdog and Canadiangunnutz.

Stop being so pitiful. It's disgusting.

Progressives are such loathsome creatures. The evil in this world have done an amazing job spawning the perfect drone that will submit to their will.

The Left is reaping what it's sown:

624246174001_5208162352001_5208157954001-vs.jpg

Secret-Service-Madonna-800x416.png

maxresdefault.jpg

GRIFFIN%20PICTURE-large.png

maxresdefault-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

all-my-heroes-kill-cops.jpg

4221396001_4866001382001_trump.jpg

no-to-islamophobia.jpg

daily-stormer_9991564.png

Anti-Christian-Sign-Chicago-900.jpg

1463812096285.jpg

media.breitbart.comthisiswar-640x480-07821af9d9f90fb405f0870af918817f7ff08c74.png

Shit actually seems quite crazy over there.
What do these people actually have to bitch about? I mean, I can understand BLM to an extent. Don't get me wrong, I think they're disgusting fuckwits, but I can see if one honestly believes that their people are being targeted for killings by the police, how they might respond with fire and death. I think that most of BLM are sad losers who've just been taken for a ride by their profit-making masters.

But, unless these are all BLM and their representatives, what, in real life, are these loons actually protesting?

Why the fuck liberals are so obsessed with nazism? There is about 10 threads a day about it.

Tomorrow; white man farts next to people of color in the metro, did he tried to recreate the gas chambers?

Edit

Last edited:
its all about history bro, millions never died as a result of black or brown power.

So millions have to die before it becomes an issue? Racial supremacists on both sides are retarded.

Last edited:
Why the fuck liberals are so obsessed with nazism? There is about 10 threads a day about it.

Tomorrow; white man farts next to people of color in the metro, did he tried to recreate the gas chambers?
Well I would assume right now they are concerned about it because of the nazi rally where one of them ran people over in his car.

Just a guess.

The amount of fucking mental gymnastics it takes to blame the left for both right-wing violence and left-wing violence is incredible, especially when the right-wing violence is coming from groups that predate antifa et al. 11/10.

The difference is before they were largely ignored and their rallies were uneventful. Now "counter-protesters" come to confront them with violence as if you are going to change the minds of extremists. Furthermore, I don't know if you haven't noticed, but its now in chic to hate white people. That kinda racist bullshit only gives white supremacist groups justification for existing and is driving disillusioned young white guys who feel society now hates them for reaons out of their control to their ranks.

Last edited:
This shook my perspective a bit. As a conservative I guess what I feel now must be what the boards liberals felt when BLM were burning shit down and you all got lumped in with them.

Identity politics is out of control. Not one poster in this thread would have even considered attending either as a protester or counter protester, but here we are, all (read: ALL) not so much being "forced" as much as "feeling compelled or obliged" to pick a side.

It's like everyone is looking for a way to be the winner, not just on the board either. Who really wins here?

So millions have to die before it becomes an issue? Racial supremacist on both sides are retarded.

Who stated that millions have to die before it becomes an issue? Read carefully what I wrote and try again without the strawmanning.

Remember that mentally challenged kid that got kidnapped and tortured because he was white? Or the BLM guy that killed all the cops in Dallas, Prick?

Yeah, those were separate events not related to the protests.

Ah sounds very similar to how the left and right talk today. And if you think the civil war can be explained simply by slavery, then you really need to check your history. There were a number of factors. Assuming everybody who fought for the South fought for slavery is an idiotic statement

<TrumpWrong1>

Who stated that millions have to die before it becomes an issue? Read carefully what I wrote and try again without the strawmanning.

Well it seems like you are inferring it by qualifying black supremacy groups as legitimate because they haven't historically killed millions. I don't see how that's a strawman. Care to enlighten me on what you really meant?

Right wing Nazi's have poor takedown defence.

I thought you were a fan of Manlets Ravden?
Is that why you've been so salty and reverted to trolling recently? Because everyone is finally realizing Mighty Mouse is a joke and was never p4p.

Muh white culture, Muh 125 division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back