Who are your fav Marvel and DC Superheroes and Heroes?

DC has Batman, Superman is just bad because he is perfect. I think Marvel has better characters

DC: Batman, Superman, Flash, Deathstroke, Atrocitus, Green Arrow, Black Adam

Marvel: Captain America, Spider-Man, Thor, Magneto, Thanos, Daredevil, Punisher

What's the difference between a hero and a superhero?

Legit question, btw.
A superhero is someone like Spiderman who has powers and a hero is someone like batman who does not

I'm not saying you like x men but you like x men.

35ialvr.jpg

MARVEL: spidey, wolverine, captain America

DC: batman, superman, green lantern, flash

TMNT even though it's not officially on DC (Crossover promo)

DC: Batman, constantine, Sandman series

Marvel: Venom, spidey, Punisher, moon knight, wolverine, Blade,

I always found marvel had the better heroes etc. DC had the best writers.

Off the top of my head Spiderman and Batman are what come to mind but that's kind of a boring and obvious answer. I also like Vixen and Beast Boy for their animal based powers and Zatanna for her magician theme.
Green lantern is fucking dope Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle ranor, and John Stewart were all dooe characters

Also sounds like you didn’t understand cyclops role in the X-men he is the hard ass boss that leads the team to victory despite their dislike of him. Guys like thunderhawk, wolverine, etc., are not team players and they needed Scott’s leadership to make the team viable
The fact that Scott's role and character are defined by him being the "leader" is part of what makes him lame.

Punisher will always be at the top of the list for me, mainly because he's the most grounded hero/anti-hero while still being complex enough to be interesting.
All time = The Punisher, but only if written by Garth Ennis. Everything else(movies/Netflix) is garbage.
Something about the Punisher always rubbed me the wrong way, one of my least favorite heroes of either company tbh.

Off the top of my head Spiderman and Batman are what come to mind but that's kind of a boring and obvious answer. I also like Vixen and Beast Boy for their animal based powers and Zatanna for her magician theme.

The fact that Scott's role and character are defined by him being the "leader" is part of what makes him lame.

Something about the Punisher always rubbed me the wrong way, one of my least favorite heroes of either company tbh.

Will watch the video later.

Original leonardo was a cold killer like raphael. Major difference in his incarnations over the ages.

Too many to drop

I like the more realistic types who dont have super inhuman power like

Batman
Punisher
Daredevil
Iron man

I also like wolverine
Spiderman
Gambit
Luke cage

Spiderman.
Punisher
Ghostrider
Gambit
Rogue
Wolverine
Cap

Cap, Punisher and Iron Man. Although I like the concept behind Iron Man more than any of his actual stories.

Guess I like Batman too, but that's mostly down to a very small selecion of outstanding storylines (Dark Knight Returns, for example) and a certain character out of his rogues gallery...