Who can beat Youssef Boughanem?

There's nothing that "makes me believe he will beat Youssef". Last time i saw him fight a couple of years ago he was gassing pretty fast, and i thought he looked better this time. Haven't followed his career so just wanted to year you guys opinion.

Btw i think Petchmorrakot would not be undersized and not strong enough in the clinch against 72 kg Youssef. Maybe at 70 kg it's a good matchup but i doubt Youssef would do it. Superbon, Sittichai and Buakaw might have better chances.
Wanchalerm is inconsistent right now , he should go fight some Lethwei guys and make some cash or something .
Magnus making easy work of Wanchalerm is embarrassing as hell

Not sure how I feel about the decision, seemed liked Youssef made a strong comeback at the end but hard to tell with the terrible camera work and the ref constantly breaking the action. Also looks like Youssef used an ankle pick in round 5 lol Maybe he is training for MMA.

Not sure how I feel about the decision, seemed liked Youssef made a strong comeback at the end but hard to tell with the terrible camera work and the ref constantly breaking the action. Also looks like Youssef used an ankle pick in round 5 lol Maybe he is training for MMA.
Yeah, I would like to see better quality footage. But from what I saw, Youssef struggled with the angles Nolan was implementing from southpaw in the first couple rounds. He seemed to figure Nolan out in the third round, and then controlled the majority of the rest of the fight.

Yeah, I would like to see better quality footage. But from what I saw, Youssef struggled with the angles Nolan was implementing from southpaw in the first couple rounds. He seemed to figure Nolan out in the third round, and then controlled the majority of the rest of the fight.

Sorry, it's all i could find when i looked this morning.

I feel like Youssef is usually bigger than his opponents. Liam looked just as big as Youssef. He also lost against Wilson Varela who looked to be the same size (in Kickboxing rules).

He has supposed to rematch Varela but it never happened for some reason.

I feel like Youssef is usually bigger than his opponents. Liam looked just as big as Youssef. He also lost against Wilson Varela who looked to be the same size (in Kickboxing rules).
If u have a good gas tank and are a decent size you will give youssef problems. And have decent skills obviously.

The new breed of British MT fighters is starting to pierce through now, from Liam Nolan beating Youssef Boughanem to Nico Carrillo stacking up wins. Here's his KO win over Jack Kenny just a couple of weeks ago:

Yeah I always thought that about Yousef. Not to say that he isn't a talented fighter but if i remember correctly a lot of his fights were at 160lbs against smaller opponents that he could overwhelm. When he fought guys like Aikpracha and Buakaw when he was younger he usually came short. Reminds me a bit of Jimmy Vienot who has beaten some legit opponents at 160 but flunked pretty hard when he fought at welterweight in Glory.

Last edited:
Not in Muay Thai. Would love to see him fight Doumbe.

He lost to Liam Nolan in Muay Thai 1 month before your post by the way. I think Jimmy Viennot would also beat him.
Ah. I missed the fight, I thought it was KB.

Back