Who gets the title shot first?

Merab has to, but I see Jamahal vs. Alex winner giving Ank his shot right after. Can see Ilia angling for Sean fight if he beats Chito. Belal should just get it now. UFC offering others fights for 300 should have no weight on a non 300 card. Going to go with Belal, but can see Shavkat jumping the line there too. They should really give most deserving shots to make things easier. BW and WW are pretty clear.

Well, Dana White said good things about Merab last week-end
I am not sure he said good things about Belal or Ankalaev anytime

Only reason Merab hasn't gotten one yet is cause he turned it down. Dana wants him next.

all of them should get it, but I think Belal will get a fight only because Leon has sat out long enough

Edwards already outclassed boring Muhammad……IMG_0857.jpeg
I’ve seen nasty eye pokes ….arms snapped …..can’t recall a fighter rollling around the ground weeping like this …..his kids will see this shit …..embarrassing

Belal should get it first. Merab declined the shot hoping Aljo would get a rematch and Ank is so fucking unreliable when he gets in the cage, it's hard to say if he can actually keep it together enough to win the belt.

Edwards already outclassed boring Muhammad……View attachment 1031205
I’ve seen nasty eye pokes ….arms snapped …..can’t recall a fighter rollling around the ground weeping like this …..his kids will see this shit …..embarrassing
The guys eye nearly got poked out..

Edwards already outclassed boring Muhammad……View attachment 1031205
This is just dumb, even for Sherdog.

I have this sick feeling deep down that it might be none of the above.

Dammit UFC.

Whoever is quickest to act like a rabid WWE goofball. The UFC has jumped the shark, its unrecognizable from 10 years ago, and not in a good way.

I think your " jumping the shark" abit here but your not far off....

Sadly .
images (2).jpeg

Back