Who has the best boxing in the UFC right now?

Kevin Gastelum

fmn8l1g1ribz.gif

BaggySilverBlueandgoldmackaw-max-14mb.gif

tr1LQsq.gif

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

1_003.gif

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif
Yeah he's great at throwing telegraphed punches from his waist

Khabib....and its not even close......

Whittaker deserves a mention. Beautiful blend of boxing with kicks while maintaining incredible tdd.

who has the best rugby skills in the history of the NFL? undoubtedly Jarryd Hayne. it's not debatable.

here is Jarryd's first NFL touch

similarly, "who has the best boxing in MMA" is a meaningless red herring.

Probably McGregor. I doubt anyone would be able to go 10 rounds vs. the top boxing guy in their division and even win a few.
conor wouldn't even be the top amateur in the states at that weight class, don't let that fake fight fool you into thinking he is something hes not

Pure boxing skills ?
As in crisp tecnique to outwork top pro boxers ?

LW: Gathje
WW: Maia
MW: Rockhold
LHW: Rua
HW: Vai Cavalo

I keep hearing this, but i dont know if using your face to block 'em punches is the new duck and wave technique.

Not to mention having absolutely no idea on how to cut off your opponents, then crying that they ran the whole time lol.

Lmao at people who still believe this shit.

Conor went 10 rounds with Mayweather because Mayweather carried him there to win a bet his entourage placed for him. Conor was an embarrassment to the sport of boxing after the 4th round.

An embarrassment? You must be something special then.

I haven’t seen much but Justin Ledet looks like he has some very solid boxing and excellent fundamentals which is more than you can say about 80% if the roster

I would put TJ Dillashaw as head and shoulders above the rest. The guy strikes like he is in a boxing match all the while avoiding take downs and kicks. Killer thing is He is from an Wrestling background

I love Robert Whittakers boxing.

Also him knocking out Colton ''this is easy'' Smith while going backwards is still one of my favorite KO's.

b5f81-coltonsmithvs-robertwhittaker3.gif

Back