• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I’m sure it will end disastrously lol but I’m definitely enjoying it while it lasts

Hey, after my I split up with my ( soon to be ex ) wife a few years ago I was sure that any subsequent relationship would be a disaster as well but it's wound up being the very best of my life. So, don't sell yourself short, man. I think you'll do just fine.
Cheers.

You got posted to Thailand? What Corps are you in?
Negative it was just a training thing called Cobra Gold. You go there for a month and train with the Thai Royal Army. I was Army Infantry.

All the different branches do it together in sort of like a JRTC type thing. We we're over watch, then the flyboys jdamed a local mockup village the thais use to train in. Then artillery, then we do a sweep through practicing infantry shit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Gold

Negative it was just a training thing called Cobra Gold. You go there for a month and train with the Thai Royal Army. I was Army Infantry.

All the different branches do it together in sort of like a JRTC type thing. We we're over watch, then the flyboys jdamed a local mockup village the thais use to train in. Then artillery, then we do a sweep through practicing infantry shit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Gold
Mad. I was a Forward Observer from 08-10. We went on a piss trip to Malaysia and Singapore. Did some jungle warfare training with the Malay Commando's. Then just got pissed.

Mad. I was a Forward Observer from 08-10. We went on a piss trip to Malaysia and Singapore. Did some jungle warfare training with the Malay Commando's. Then just got pissed.
Fuck yeah we even had a guy go awol in Nakhon Rataschima. After 11am, all bets were off when they let us go to town on the weekends. Fucking riding scooters with a fifth in hand. Red light districts..
Noone Still to this day besides high command knows what happened to that private who went awol.

Fuck yeah we even had a guy go awol in Nakhon Rataschima. After 11am, all bets were off when they let us go to town on the weekends. Fucking riding scooters with a fifth in hand. Red light districts..
Noone Still to this day besides high command knows what happened to that private who went awol.
Hahahahahaha fuck dude I got similar stories but aint telling them here.

You just have wrecked a ton of pussy over there. I went to stay in Thailand for almost 3 months a couple years ago. Authentic Thai women will do absolutely anything to get a handsome rugged white guy in bed that’s visiting. Almost like you don’t even need to try. Same with in Cambodia.

Here is a proper oldie young Me and Kevin sheedy who for 27 years coached the best AFL team in the world.
228749_9395616068_909_n.jpg

IMG_20190402_193429.jpg
Me and my little friend are studying civil engineering rn, and it is boring.

Back