Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I’m sure it will end disastrously lol but I’m definitely enjoying it while it lasts

Hey, after my I split up with my ( soon to be ex ) wife a few years ago I was sure that any subsequent relationship would be a disaster as well but it's wound up being the very best of my life. So, don't sell yourself short, man. I think you'll do just fine.
Cheers.

You got posted to Thailand? What Corps are you in?
Negative it was just a training thing called Cobra Gold. You go there for a month and train with the Thai Royal Army. I was Army Infantry.

All the different branches do it together in sort of like a JRTC type thing. We we're over watch, then the flyboys jdamed a local mockup village the thais use to train in. Then artillery, then we do a sweep through practicing infantry shit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Gold

Negative it was just a training thing called Cobra Gold. You go there for a month and train with the Thai Royal Army. I was Army Infantry.

All the different branches do it together in sort of like a JRTC type thing. We we're over watch, then the flyboys jdamed a local mockup village the thais use to train in. Then artillery, then we do a sweep through practicing infantry shit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Gold
Mad. I was a Forward Observer from 08-10. We went on a piss trip to Malaysia and Singapore. Did some jungle warfare training with the Malay Commando's. Then just got pissed.

Mad. I was a Forward Observer from 08-10. We went on a piss trip to Malaysia and Singapore. Did some jungle warfare training with the Malay Commando's. Then just got pissed.
Fuck yeah we even had a guy go awol in Nakhon Rataschima. After 11am, all bets were off when they let us go to town on the weekends. Fucking riding scooters with a fifth in hand. Red light districts..
Noone Still to this day besides high command knows what happened to that private who went awol.

Fuck yeah we even had a guy go awol in Nakhon Rataschima. After 11am, all bets were off when they let us go to town on the weekends. Fucking riding scooters with a fifth in hand. Red light districts..
Noone Still to this day besides high command knows what happened to that private who went awol.
Hahahahahaha fuck dude I got similar stories but aint telling them here.

You just have wrecked a ton of pussy over there. I went to stay in Thailand for almost 3 months a couple years ago. Authentic Thai women will do absolutely anything to get a handsome rugged white guy in bed that’s visiting. Almost like you don’t even need to try. Same with in Cambodia.

Here is a proper oldie young Me and Kevin sheedy who for 27 years coached the best AFL team in the world.
228749_9395616068_909_n.jpg

IMG_20190402_193429.jpg
Me and my little friend are studying civil engineering rn, and it is boring.

Back