Who is a more complete striker: Overeem or Conor McGregor?

lol.

But in Conor's defense there is no K-1 Manlet division.
You clearly dont know your kickboxing because K-1 is all about the manlet divisions nowadays.

Also, K-1 Max....

Conors minions are seriously fucking annoying. Reem is better at everything.

complete striker is reem. He shown it throughout his fighting career. Conor has great hands and movement but his kicks are just flashy kicks. He had such a hard time throwing leg kicks as he never uses such kicks that much.

This is not funny anymore ,comparing who against who ?

Yeah I forgot that better striking is only boxing lol.

I've also forgotten that a man with only a left hand is a great boxer. A man with zero right hand, barely throws any hooks, uppercuts etc.

Conor gets hit a whole lot for a "great" boxer.
I never said Conor was a better striker than Overeem. I said he has better boxing. If you honestly think Overeem has better boxing than Conor then we're done here.

Are you saying Overeem's boxing isn't excellent? He just whooped Arlovski and JDS who are two of the best strikers at HW especially with their hands and they both got taken out with punches. Who has Conor beat that has striking on that level other than Aldo?
That's exactly what I'm saying. Overeem is a better striker than Andrei and JDS.

Reem.

He uses the full muay thai arsenal and is equally dangerous at all of them.

Connie only uses kicks and punches.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Overeem is a better striker than Andrei and JDS.

Then why isn't his boxing excellent, he out struck Andrei and JDS mostly with his hands he also beat Badr Hari with his hands.

Why does someone have to be high to think Overeem has excellent hands? That statement doesn't make sense considering who he's finished with his hands.

Both have strengths, Conor has quicker hands and way better technical boxing overall. Overeem has more powerful kicks and mixes them up with his punches better.
Any FW is going to have quicker hands than a HW. Pack another 100 pounds on McGregor, and those hands would probably slow down a bit.

Then why isn't his boxing excellent, he out struck Andrei and JDS mostly with his hands he also beat Badr Hari with his hands.

Why does someone have to be high to think Overeem has excellent hands? That statement doesn't make sense considering who he's finished with his hands.
Badri Hari and kick boxers in general, don't have great boxing skills. And that's just being straight up. There's a reason why theyre kickboxing and not boxing. Overeem used his overall striking to beat Andrei and JDS, not just boxing. I'm just going by what I've seen and I just feel like Conor's boxing is better.

Any FW is going to have quicker hands than a HW. Pack another 100 pounds on McGregor, and those hands would probably slow down a bit.

I meant relative to there division, Overeem doesn't usually throw smooth, fast hand combinations like Stipe for example.

What an absolutely ridiculous question, i never ridicule a poster even in the most egregious setting. However, to try and compare an accomplished K-1 champion to Conor McGrgeor...just absurd.

Overeem of course, he's a K1 champion, champion in a time with great fighters, not like now in glory.
Conor is a good striker, but you cannot compare him with Overeem.

Badri Hari and kick boxers in general, don't have great boxing skills. And that's just being straight up. There's a reason why theyre kickboxing and not boxing. Overeem used his overall striking to beat Andrei and JDS, not just boxing. I'm just going by what I've seen and I just feel like Conor's boxing is better.

Badri Hari is known more for his hands than his kicks, Conor has never beaten anyone at his level or Andrei's or JDS's in terms of striking. I don't get why you are assuming Conor's boxing is better when he gets hit much more and isn't as accurate. He's got a better chin for his weight class but in terms of offense and defense I don't think he's as good as Overeem with his hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back