Who is on your ignore list?

4 of the 7 people on my list are banned lol just checked. Of those left, two are post whores I just got tired of seeing all of the time and I dont know why I ignored the last fella.

Putting someone on ignore would significantly impact the entertainment value of this subforum

No one but there has been moments where particular posters have fucked up a whole thread by meaninglessly posting reaction gifs and made zero contribution. Not just one by several pages of weak so-called trolling

Nobody. Tried putting myself on ignore but no dice.

With the exception of RIp, TCK, thai domi, and a few other of my righteous Christian brothers, I have the rest of you scum on ignore. Heathen bastards

I have a guy on my ignore list, but I don't recognize the username. Not sure why. I unignored him.

Sometimes I manually ignore certain posters, but what's the point of being on a forum if you aren't there to see what folks have to say?.

I have three posters on my ignore list, but I shan't be naming them. There was a fourth member who I had let be known was on my ignore list, and that inspired him to saturate all my threads with insults and follow me around taking pot shots at me. So when people responded to him it just made everything more confusing.

Not a single poster. Because, I'm not pretty enough to get in heated arguments that would prompt me to even look for the button to ignore.

Stop it.

Even if you're not traditionally beautiful, you have a lot of inner beauty to offer the world. You are pretty enough.

Have never put anyone on Ignore, and never will.

@Cint for the meme thread. Its so much more enjoyable without having to wade through a full page of moronic memes just to see 2 or 3 clever ones.

I haven't unpersoned anybody but I do wonder if I have been unpersoned.

Sometimes I will reply to certain posters in a way that you would expect them to respond. So when they don't I think it might be because they have me on ignore. But to be honest I don't even know how it works. I assume when someone ignores you they just don't see your posts.

Just one actual ignore for me. I even ignore the posts he likes. Saves me time skimming though threads.

I ignore another poster but he is not on the ignore list. I just pass his absurdly long posts when reading a thread

Apparently there is one war room regular that has me on ignore. I only found out when I tried including him on a pm during the election last year. Honestly no idea why either.

Back