Who is the most EXCITING current fighter in the UFC?

Who is the most exciting fighter in the UFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know, who to vote for...

Zabit, Justin, Dustin, Tony, Romero, Israel...

Am i the only one who voted for Yoel damn. He would beat everyone on that list anyway.

Toss up between Gaethje and Cucuy for me. Maybe one day the Just Bleed Gods will bless us with these two in the cage together.
giphy.gif

where is Skelly btw?

not saying he belongs on the list necessarily, but the guy is definitely fun to watch

Went with Ortega young, good looking, can fight, likes to fight. I would've went with Tony but he'll probably get a career ending injury training or limb chewed off swimming with sharks....

Yoel always has one of the best fights especially for a guy who is primarily a wrestler

If you had to pick ONE fighter, who brings it every single time and has you out of your seat going bonkers, who would it be?

My vote goes to El Cucuy Ferguson. Wild, unpredictable. Every fight he's in is pure chaos, from start to finish.

TJ Dillashaw should also get a mention.

Conor for sure gets everyone amped up, fans and haters alike.

If enough votes come in for a certain fighter, will try to add them to the poll, up until the limit is maxed out.
Gotta be straight here. Putting justin that far down the list and tony that high up the list leads people to pick tony. I wonder what that looks like if they are both top 5 choices on this list.

It’s a toss up between Ferg, Gaethje, and Dillashaw for me.

I’ll vote for Ferg just because his recent performance had me and my buddies yelling at the screen.

Gotta be straight here. Putting justin that far down the list and tony that high up the list leads people to pick tony. I wonder what that looks like if they are both top 5 choices on this list.

Quite a fair point, but Gaethje is actually closing the gap fairly quick.

It was like 4 : 1 in favor of Cucuy on the first day of the poll, and this poll will remain active for several months.

He may wind up winning. haha

El Cucuy. He is constantly attacking/pressing forward and he's one crazy fucker doing odd shit inside and outside of the cage.

I voted for Thrillashaw

I know it's pick one but 2 honorable mentions are both Cowboys, US and Brazil.

If you had to pick ONE fighter, who brings it every single time and has you out of your seat going bonkers, who would it be?

My vote goes to El Cucuy Ferguson. Wild, unpredictable. Every fight he's in is pure chaos, from start to finish.

TJ Dillashaw should also get a mention.

Conor for sure gets everyone amped up, fans and haters alike.

If enough votes come in for a certain fighter, will try to add them to the poll, up until the limit is maxed out.
Maybe not top of the list but feel like Thiago Santos deserves an inclusion on it. Dude has been active as heck and fights have been fun

Back