Who is the shittier person Jones or Palhares?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Both have done stupid shit and gets a pass from the fans every time. Jones for being young and dumb, and Palhares for just being stupid.

Palhares got himself banned from the UFC while Jones got himself stripped of his title 3 times. Who's worse?

To be fair one blatantly has a learning disability.

Jones is far more a piece of shit.

How is this not fighter bashing? I got my first yellow for calling artem conor's bitch this is far worse.

Yea, I don't have a learning disability. No one should ever call someone with an actual learning disability a retard.

I know that's probably hard for you guys to comprehend

Easily tree stump idiot. Zero regard for any opponents future or ability to walk normally...Jon just wants to win. Tree stump seems to enjoy doing the extra damage. I dont buy the "learning disability" thing.

Jones is probably worse all around, seems scummy in most facets of his life. That said, Palhares is an odd guy. I'm not sure why he keeps holding the subs. I can definitely see the argument for him. If he's doing it intentionally to inflict pain, he's worse than Jon. Jones, for all his faults, isn't a sadist, and doesn't come across as violent for the sake of it.

7jDwq_s-200x150.gif
A drive bye thread...

Both are cheaters, PEDs and eyepokes.

The difference to me is Jones' mistakes other than that have been due to arrogance, like the DUI.

Pahares however intentionally and repeatedly attempted to cripple people after he already won.

The difference is even if palhares had the belt, nobobdy would want to fight him.....

hes my all-time favorite savage.....super shitty as a competitor, but ill be damned if watching him wrench those subs isnt entertaining as hell.....

he put drwals foot back on backwards for fucks sake....

20141215080532_1DX_2706.JPG

183738368.0.jpg

1370140.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Yea, I don't have a learning disability. No one should ever call someone with an actual learning disability a retard.

I know that's probably hard for you guys to comprehend
To be fair one blatantly has a learning disability.

Jones is far more a piece of shit.
Jones....because calling a retard "shitty" is just wrong.
How can a legit black belt be labeled as someone with a learning disability?

The guy is just one of those idiots. Like Mike Kyle

Back