Who is the shittier person Jones or Palhares?

Calling someone with a learning disability retard is also pretty shifty.
No, it isn't. Their mental development is literally retarded.

The word is only considered insulting because no one wants to be compared to a mentally deficient person. So, it's really the condition itself that is the crux of the insult, and no matter what word you use to describe it, and retard is already something of a euphemism, that word will be considered insulting.

No, it isn't. Their mental development is literally retarded.

The word is only considered insulting because no one wants to be compared to a mentally deficient person. So, it's really the condition itself that is the crux of the insult, and no matter what word you use to describe it, and retard is already something of a euphemism, that word will be considered insulting.
You consider yourself insulted if someone refers to you as a retard?

Bless you.

Please don't walk up to somebody with difficulties and refer to them as retard. Tho I know you wouldn't do that, would you?

Last edited:
How can a legit black belt be labeled as someone with a learning disability?

The guy is just one of those idiots. Like Mike Kyle
I know people who who can paint a frigging skyline to within a 90 percent accuracy after showing them a picture for 15 seconds but aren't able to cross the road by themselves.

It's entirely possible.

Yea, I don't have a learning disability. No one should ever call someone with an actual learning disability a retard.

I know that's probably hard for you guys to comprehend

Never go full Philtard.

Palhares is a weird case because he is a really nice guy, doesn't have the 'hector lombard' type of attitude. I used to see him all the time with Bustamante at BTT Long Beach. Despite all the times he's been reprimanded for holding subs he never seems to learn, I have to believe there is some type of disability there. The guy was homeless and ate pig food until bustamante took him in

How can a legit black belt be labeled as someone with a learning disability?

The guy is just one of those idiots. Like Mike Kyle
people with learning disabilities can still become good at something....as shocking as that must seem to some.....

I dont buy the "learning disability" thing.
4_medium.gif

Inside the cage, Palhares is the biggest piece of shit in MMA.

I'd love to see someone continue to bash his head in after KO'ing that POS.

Jones is always the right answer for a gold standard in douchebaggery

...I can't see how holding subs for a few seconds too long on guys that don't really matter in MMA holds a candle to the multiple felonies that Jones has committed

How is this not fighter bashing? I got my first yellow for calling artem conor's bitch this is far worse.
Then click TOOLS and report it and stop your crying.

Both have done stupid shit and gets a pass from the fans every time. Jones for being young and dumb, and Palhares for just being stupid.

Palhares got himself banned from the UFC while Jones got himself stripped of his title 3 times. Who's worse?

Palhares is just simple minded. He's a BJJ savant. Yeah it sucks he holds subs, but its not malicious and its not serious.

Jones on the other hand almost killed a woman and her baby and fled the scene, ontop of his other in ring transgressions

Which one is stacked higher?

There you go

Both will fuck you up in the cage. Only one would fuck you up outside the cage. God forbid you're a pregnant lady. Or standing beside a street pole.

Back