Who is your favorite 205 lb champ of all time?

Favorite 205 lb. champ?

• Total voters
Chucks my favorite by far but forrest is my 2nd and should be included. Hard worker who had no business being champ but somehow made it to the top and beat page. Great story. He fell back to reality but man hes an example of anything can happen in this sport.

Can you make a HW version of this? I would like to know who people's favorite HW champs are. :p

Of course it's Bonny Jones Bones aka the free fighting gentleman.

220px-Jon_Jones_-_Supporting_Brain_Health_Study.jpg

Chuck because he was fucking awesome. After him, Rashad because everyone hated him and he kept winning and pissing people off.

Tito and Jones. Tito held the record of 5 defences with some slick ground and pound (until he was forced to fight Chuck) and then the first person to surpass his record.
I just realized my two picks are probably the two shittiest people in real life on that entire list. Good thing I really only care about in ring activities.

The next time you are surprised, because some fighter is busted by USADA, remember this list. Bones a cheating scum and still almost #1 all time favorite LHW. Why the fuck would you not cheat, with such braindead "fans" of the sport.

Voted for two polar opposites fight style wise. Bones and Wand. Love em both(fight style wise)...

Rampage in the UFC, but Wanderlei Silva for the sport as a whole

Tito got me really into the sport, he was paved the way as far as self promotion goes...

Iceman. I still am not as excited for the fights as I was when Chuck was blasting people.

There was a certain electricity in the air when Chuck was on the card. Conor has it. Cody Garbrandt might have it too.

Iceman. I still am not as excited for the fights as I was when Chuck was blasting people.

There was a certain electricity in the air when Chuck was on the card. Conor has it. Cody Garbrandt might have it too.
Epg6y.gif

Jon Jones. ...and looking at the poll it appears the Pride fanboys haven't woke up yet

Back