Who joined this forum earlier then me?

What happened to FlexWave? Did he does a name change?

I hope he found what he was looking for in Sherwood's fridge.

The number one song in the US the day you joined was "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys.
The Detroit Pistons were NBA Champions.
The Patriots had just won their third Super Bowl.
The Red Sox were World Champions.
GTA San Andreas for PS2 was the best-selling video game in the US.
Shrek 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Spider-Man 2, The Incredibles, and The Passion of the Christ were the five highest-grossing films of the year.
The Nokia 2600 was the best-selling cellphone of the year with 135 million units sold.

And the Sox and Pats are champs again.

All those years and still not a quality poster. What are you doing with your life?

Ahoy hoy. I've been on this forum for almost 17 years (literally half of my life).

Don't post nearly as much as I use to - I still casually browse Mayberry on a daily basis.

While my love for MMA has diminished significantly since I first joined (I actually found Sherdog looking for highlight videos on Kazaa), I still follow the latest fights and will occasionally order a PPV. There was a point in my early 20s though where I was really into the sport and staying up to 4am reading Pride PBP threads live.

Still on my first account and never banned.

Yet...

I hope I don't get banned, I'm dumb enough to like it here! :)

So im not the only one that did that.
the-epic-handshake-meme-1.gif

My first Sherdog account was before 2K or around that. Got stupidly banned by the dumb mods from those times. This account is still an old one.

I don't care if it's been pointed out, but for fuck's sake it's than, not then.

And no, I'm not better than you but at least I know the difference between then and than. Same goes for there/there/they're. Get it right and I will take you seriously. Otherwise, I just can't accept this utterly simple grammar flaw among many others.

Last edited:
Been here since the days of SAFTA, Ranger Stott and Fredd Ettish fetal position.

I still havent signed up yet...
I might in a few years

Back