Who joined this forum earlier then me?

I’d give you respect but you’re not a plat member.

Stfu n00b you aint shit

If i were you i would be less worried about this trivial shit and more about your fucked up life as reflected in your "look at me im posing as a bad mf cause im really insecure inside" selfie and shitty wanksta tattoos you surely regret to have made and wish to erase cause noone with a decent paying job will hire your loser ass self which is why you probably work at a car wash polishing hot rods like mine and also polishing knobs on the down low when the going gets tough

Congrats, have a like!
lol. He got 26 of 36 likes from that OP.

--------

TS, my first account was somewhere around 1999. I found sherdog forums when watching either Bas or Frank Shamrock and googling for more info. I had been watching the UFC since about UFC 3 or so back in the days when you would rent the videos from BlockBuster video.

I was a member of the old forum too, from June 2001 I believe.

Stfu n00b you aint shit

If i were you i would be less worried about this trivial shit and more about your fucked up life as reflected in your "look at me im posing as a bad mf cause im really insecure inside" selfie and shitty wanksta tattoos you surely regret to have made and wish to erase cause noone with a decent paying job will hire your loser ass self which is why you probably work at a car wash polishing hot rods like mine and also polishing knobs on the down low when the going gets tough

And the award for unprovoked violence goes to.....

Haha!! Shit..

probably me....not important though

by the way, i still want my gold belt back lol. it looked way better with my av.

Still on my first account and never banned.

Yet...

I hope I don't get banned, I'm dumb enough to like it here! :)

i thought i was going to get banned back in 09', after i started saying how forrest quit against anderson, and wasn't tko'd. can't remember the mod, but he was pissed lol. have been a good boy since haha.

Back