Who joined this forum earlier then me?

If I recall, my first account was 2004 when I was looking for info on the upcoming Couture/Vitor fight and that lead me to Sherdog.

It might have been another event but it was in that time frame, give or take.

UFC 46. What a card.

Light Heavyweight Vitor Belfort def. Randy Couture (c) TKO (doctor stoppage) 1 0:54 [a]
Welterweight B.J. Penn def. Matt Hughes (c) Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 4:37
Heavyweight Frank Mir def. Wes Sims KO (knee and punches) 2 4:21
Catchweight (175 lb) Renato Verissimo def. Carlos Newton Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Middleweight Lee Murray def. Jorge Rivera Submission (triangle armbar) 1 1:45
Preliminary card
Welterweight Georges St-Pierre def. Karo Parisyan Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Lightweight Josh Thomson def. Hermes França Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Lightweight Matt Serra def. Jeff Curran Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00

If I recall, my first account was 2004 when I was looking for info on the upcoming Couture/Vitor fight and that lead me to Sherdog.

It might have been another event but it was in that time frame, give or take.

UFC 46. What a card.

Light Heavyweight Vitor Belfort def. Randy Couture (c) TKO (doctor stoppage) 1 0:54 [a]
Welterweight B.J. Penn def. Matt Hughes (c) Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 4:37
Heavyweight Frank Mir def. Wes Sims KO (knee and punches) 2 4:21
Catchweight (175 lb) Renato Verissimo def. Carlos Newton Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Middleweight Lee Murray def. Jorge Rivera Submission (triangle armbar) 1 1:45
Preliminary card
Welterweight Georges St-Pierre def. Karo Parisyan Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Lightweight Josh Thomson def. Hermes França Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Lightweight Matt Serra def. Jeff Curran Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
I had been on here for a while at that time. I remeber the threads for some of those matchups.

What a fucking card that was. I completely forgot about the newton fight on that card and that all of those fights were on the same card.

I think this is my third account? Used to get banned for crap people do on the daily here now during some of those times <45>

lurked for a few years before joining
but I admit my affinity for watching UFC has tailed significantly post living in Germany and Afghanistan, and thus getting all PPVS free on Armed Forces Network

I still watch all the big fights, just afterwards on YT or through Reddit if you feel me

I had been on here for a while at that time. I remeber the threads for some of those matchups.

What a fucking card that was. I completely forgot about the newton fight on that card and that all of those fights were on the same card.

I think this is my third account? Used to get banned for crap people do on the daily here now during some of those times <45>

Ya. They used to have the quarterly purges back then. No warnings. Not even necessarily a sign you were on the sh*t list prior. Just one day a dozen or more posters banned on the regular.

Of course that is not why I was banned. Believe it or not I used to be a rather conflicting poster who got in quite a few arguments and ended up banned most with the BJ Penn fans as I was a GSP fan.

My biggest brawl was with the mod Positive Balance, and ultimately I got him de'modded and banned along with me when he had an epic meltdown in a head to head battle with me which dominated the forums for a good while.

PB was giving his mod log in over to another extreme Pen fan (name also started with P...???) who was a real dick, and that guy would just ban a ton of GSP fans he regularly sparred with.

Good times.

Ya. They used to have the quarterly purges back then. No warnings. Not even necessarily a sign you were on the sh*t list prior. Just one day a dozen or more posters banned on the regular.

Of course that is not why I was banned. Believe it or not I used to be a rather conflicting poster who got in quite a few arguments and ended up banned most with the BJ Penn fans as I was a GSP fan.

My biggest brawl was with the mod Positive Balance, and ultimately I got him de'modded and banned along with me when he had an epic meltdown in a head to head battle with me which dominated the forums for a good while.

PB was giving his mod log in over to another extreme Pen fan (name also started with P...???) who was a real dick, and that guy would just ban a ton of GSP fans he regularly sparred with.

Good times.
Oh Positive Balance, that brings back memories. Especially with an av like mine <45>

Nope, this is my third and maybe even fourth.

And I’ve never really been an over the top abrasive poster.

I don't play that shit. Many times I've been dubbed and appealed to someone high up and got them removed. And you know I was acting smug than a bitch.

I don't play that shit. Many times I've been dubbed and appealed to someone high up and got them removed. And you know I was acting smug than a bitch.
Yeah, that’s the point me and the other poster were talking about.

Back in the day, there where mods that would just autoban for dumb shit. No yellows, no dubs, just Ban.

Whole groups of people in a thread. You didn’t even have to be making that bad of posts, just in the wrong thread at the wrong time, Banhammer.

Back