Who Killed Tupac?

Can’t portray the image and lifestyle of a gangster and not suffer the consequences. Street life is nonsense. Movies and music try to glamorize it, but no thought for human life with the Petty drama is nonsense. He died for nothing.

Can’t portray the image and lifestyle of a gangster and not suffer the consequences. Street life is nonsense. Movies and music try to glamorize it, but no thought for human life with the Petty drama is nonsense. He died for nothing.

Street gangsters usually have a bum life, but I do believe that life can momentarily be good for gangsters higher up the food chain, like drug distributers and such people. The ones that make good bank usually have a bunch of cash to spend and tend to surround themselves with hot whores.

That being said, this is until their own gang turns on them, until a rival gang starts being a real threat, until they end up in jail, until they have a family and they can never sleep with both eyes open, until they want to settle down and have to find out that society sees them as trash including their children, etc.

All in all, I think that being a gangster is a carefree, young man's game at best.

Same people that killed Michael Jackson. Tupac, like Michael Jackson was getting too famous and too big not only here, but internationally as well. They were influential with their poetry, they inspired millions of people around the world.

I believe that government/CIA felt threatened by Tupac, because he was speaking out against social injustice, racism, and government control. And he was influencing his fans around the world, he basically became too big and too influential. Tupac hated cops, he even shot two undercover police officers early in his career for assaulting a black man on the street. People to this day, are influenced by pac and his message. He had to go, same goes for Michael Jackson. When they tried to label him as a child molester phedofile, it was bullshit, most people dont believe it. Jackson was killed by the higher ups, same with Tupac. Just my opinion

So why didn’t they kill Suge as well? Why leave a witness? Oh wait he was probably working with them too lol.

Dude got in a fight with some gangsters shortly before.

Occam's razor and shit.

Also - play stupid games....

Orlando Anderson killed 2Pac. Or one of his associates did. Retaliation for Pac and his people beating up the guy earlier in the night. Not a very complicated story. The only reason the crime wasn't solved is because the police hated 2Pac and weren't too interested in solving the case, as well as the fact that no one involved wanted to snitch.

That's not entirely true. If you read the article that I linked, you'll see that the guy who may have shot Biggie, is still alive.
As far as Orlando Anderson goes, its highly questionable wether he pulled the trigger or not.

But its not just about the shooters anyway... It's about who orchestrated it, how, why and how was it kept as quite as possible. According to the article even the LA Times was a factor... It takes power from various organs to pull this off without a trial ever taking place.

With that being said: The fellas who think that Biggie or Puffy were behind the Tupac murder, and that Suge Knight orchestrated the Biggie killing... Well, those fellas are as dumb as they come. Because that's EXACTLY what the people, who were really behind it, wanted. Suge Knight never made a clear statement, probably because he feared for his own life, but he alluded several times that nobody inside the music industry did it.

And I recall that the LA Times went to the "East Coast / West Coast" direction.

It was never solved because no one wanted to snitch. The journalists at the LA times were probably white middle-class dudes with no connection to the streets and fed into the bullshit Hollywood beef. And by the time the police found evidence it was Orlando, he had already been killed. Can't go after a dead man.

Now that it's been decades later and all the people involved are dead or in prison for life, these 50 plus year old former rappers and gangsters are coming out with the full story. They are family men and grandfathers now. Probably feel like the life they lived in the 90s was stupid as fuck.

The most tragic part of this story is how much money Death Row made and how everyone there ended up dead, in prison or broke. Where the hell did all that money go? Even Suge ended up broke and in prison. The only people who got out are the ones who left and made something happen on their own like Snoop and Dre.

Last edited:
It was never solved because no one wanted to snitch. The journalists at the LA times were probably white middle-class dudes with no connection to the streets and fed into the bullshit Hollywood beef. And by the time the police found evidence it was Orlando, he had already been killed. Can't go after a dead man.

Now that it's been decades later and all the people involved are dead or in prison for life, these 50 plus year old former rappers and gangsters are coming out with the full story. They are family men and grandfathers now. Probably feel like the life they lived in the 90s was stupid as fuck.

The most tragic part of this story is how much money Death Row made and how everyone there ended up dead, in prison or broke. Where the hell did all that money go? Even Suge ended up broke and in prison. The only people who got out are the ones who left and made something happen on their own like Snoop and Dre.

A lot of wrong information in this comment. Educate yourself before presenting vague suspicions as facts.

A lot of wrong information in this comment. Educate yourself before presenting vague suspicions as facts.

Go watch Vlad tv fool. He has interviews with everyone around from that time frame. Orlando's uncle Keefe D, Mob James, B.G knocc out, Reggie Wright etc. These are old men now with kids and they are much more willing to talk than they were in the 90s. Do your research before posting. I made no assumptions other than LA Times reporters being middle class white dudes with no street connections, which isn't a hard assumption to make. And I prefaced that sentence with probably, I didn't state it as a fact.

Go watch Vlad tv fool. He has interviews with everyone around from that time frame. Orlando's uncle Keefe D, Mob James, B.G knocc out, Reggie Wright etc. These are old men now with kids and they are much more willing to talk than they were in the 90s. Do your research before posting. I made no assumptions other than LA Times reporters being middle class white dudes with no street connections, which isn't a hard assumption to make. And I prefaced that sentence with probably, I didn't state it as a fact.

Obviously you can watch Vlad tv and be certain what went down... That's the easy road.

Or if you're serious about it, check this out. This guy has put a lot time and effort in it, and he's been chasing the truth for many years.

@blaseblah

Got nothing to say, moron? I guess some people just hear what they want to hear.

Back