Who Killed Tupac?

Indeed

But bro, conspiracy..

He beat up a gangbanger in a Vegas lobby on tape. Then got shot up later that night.. this isn’t exactly rocket science
Yeah people who wanna believe in conspiracies will no matter how much proof or evidence comes out . You have Orlando’s uncle on tape saying he did it, people from his neighborhood now saying he did, the cops who worked the case saying it . The fight before hand .
People don’t understand that the neighborhood wasn’t exactly cop friendly so no one talked , by the time they had all the evidence Orlando was already dead .

Unsolved is a great show about this .. it covered everything ... from the one cop who was a nut who went to the LA times, to the federal task force, to la pd off duty officers working for death row, to the corruption in the Compton pd . All the charectors in it are based on the actual figures and it’s based off of all the real accounts

Yeah people who wanna believe in conspiracies will no matter how much proof or evidence comes out . You have Orlando’s uncle on tape saying he did it, people from his neighborhood now saying he did, the cops who worked the case saying it . The fight before hand .
People don’t understand that the neighborhood wasn’t exactly cop friendly so no one talked , by the time they had all the evidence Orlando was already dead .

Yeah like I said the Biggie murder is more of a legit mystery that is most likely a retaliation for what happened to Pac even tho Big most likely had absolutely nothing to do with Pac getting clapped. I feel for Big and the people who were in his life, he got caught up in something that was almost certainly out of his control.

I remember everyone saying Biggie needed to just stay away from the West Coast until shit cooled off. But his attitude was like ‘I didn’t do anything, people need to chill on that shit. Plus, I’ll look guilty if I avoid it..’ and that was that. I remember hearing/reading not long after that he was going to be doing some publicity stuff out that way and I just knew some shit was going to go down. Everyone seemed to feel the same. Then the obvious happened. It was pretty surreal.

Tupac I enjoyed as a teen. But man, as I’ve listened to some of his older work as I got older, a whole lot of meh. Some good tunes, no doubt but so much repetition. And he was an idiot to behave the way he did. It cost many people their lives over it.

With that being said, I always dug this tune, even though it was one of his later songs.

Makavelli in this. Killuminati. All through your body. That blows like a 12 gauge shotty

The answer is in his lyrics.

Orlando the gang banger wasn't it?

Pac was killed by Orlando Anderson or someone affiliated to him. Retaliation for Pac beating up Anderson who was a notorious Crip gangmember.

I believe Biggie was killed by someone affiliated to Pac as it was assumed he was somehow responsible for Pac's death due to their intense feud at the time.

Jimmy Hoffa was killed by the Italian mob and his body disposed of as it has become public knowledge that he had dealings with the mafia (negative relations as a matter of fact).

Interesting
How Why When 2Pac beat Orlando Anderson ?

Same people that killed Michael Jackson. Tupac, like Michael Jackson was getting too famous and too big not only here, but internationally as well. They were influential with their poetry, they inspired millions of people around the world.

I believe that government/CIA felt threatened by Tupac, because he was speaking out against social injustice, racism, and government control. And he was influencing his fans around the world, he basically became too big and too influential. Tupac hated cops, he even shot two undercover police officers early in his career for assaulting a black man on the street. People to this day, are influenced by pac and his message. He had to go, same goes for Michael Jackson. When they tried to label him as a child molester phedofile, it was bullshit, most people dont believe it. Jackson was killed by the higher ups, same with Tupac. Just my opinion

Yeah like I said the Biggie murder is more of a legit mystery that is most likely a retaliation for what happened to Pac even tho Big most likely had absolutely nothing to do with Pac getting clapped. I feel for Big and the people who were in his life, he got caught up in something that was almost certainly out of his control.

I remember everyone saying Biggie needed to just stay away from the West Coast until shit cooled off. But his attitude was like ‘I didn’t do anything, people need to chill on that shit. Plus, I’ll look guilty if I avoid it..’ and that was that. I remember hearing/reading not long after that he was going to be doing some publicity stuff out that way and I just knew some shit was going to go down. Everyone seemed to feel the same. Then the obvious happened. It was pretty surreal.
Sad to say and sucks he died the way he did but with Biggies weight he was a dead man walking .

Back