Who Killed Tupac?

It’s well known who killed Tupac and biggie. The people involved , the people in the area, the police and families all know .. both killers are dead now .

Watch the show “unsolved: the murders of Tupac and the notorious” it’s pretty good . Also vlad tv on YouTube has interviews with all the people and police involved ...

He killed himself by living that lifestyle.

And people still idolize this idiot.

giphy.gif

He killed himself by living that lifestyle.

And people still idolize this idiot.

The guy had one of the best vocals if not the best vocals for rap music. He had profound lyrics for his time. People weren't rapping the stuff he was doing ie. Dear Mama. And my mom who hates rap music loves Tupac, I guess his voice and lyrics. That says a lot coming from her.

Promoting and partaking in a hood rat lifestyle killed Tupac. Then again he actually lived the life he rapped about. Unlike today’s rappers who verbal vomit noise about being in the drug game and slamming vageenus right before they go play a round of golf and make a Costco tampon run.
It’s actually pretty well known Tupac wasn’t really a gangster.

The guy had one of the best vocals if not the best vocals for rap music. He had profound lyrics for his time. People weren't rapping the stuff he was doing ie. Dear Mama. And my mom who hates rap music loves Tupac, I guess his voice and lyrics. That says a lot coming from her.
Those songs were before he turned into a glorified thug hanging out with the “outlawz”

Rolling around everywhere shouting death row west side till we die.

He was actually shot by a west Coast crip.

He was killed by baby lane aka a southside compton crip. I know ppl affiliated and its a known fact it was the south side.

Tupac killed Tupac.
This.

Pac signed to death row and tried to become street. Tried to be like suge.

Pac was a fraud. He was anything but street or even street smart. He played a game to sell records, ran his mouth way more than he could back it up.

In the end, he got himself murdered.

It’s well known who killed Tupac and biggie. The people involved , the people in the area, the police and families all know .. both killers are dead now .

Watch the show “unsolved: the murders of Tupac and the notorious” it’s pretty good . Also vlad tv on YouTube has interviews with all the people and police involved ...

That's not entirely true. If you read the article that I linked, you'll see that the guy who may have shot Biggie, is still alive.
As far as Orlando Anderson goes, its highly questionable wether he pulled the trigger or not.

But its not just about the shooters anyway... It's about who orchestrated it, how, why and how was it kept as quite as possible. According to the article even the LA Times was a factor... It takes power from various organs to pull this off without a trial ever taking place.

With that being said: The fellas who think that Biggie or Puffy were behind the Tupac murder, and that Suge Knight orchestrated the Biggie killing... Well, those fellas are as dumb as they come. Because that's EXACTLY what the people, who were really behind it, wanted. Suge Knight never made a clear statement, probably because he feared for his own life, but he alluded several times that nobody inside the music industry did it.

And I recall that the LA Times went to the "East Coast / West Coast" direction.

This.

Pac was a fraud. He was anything but street or even street smart. He played a game to sell records, ran his mouth way more than he could back it up.

Suge was a fraud as well.

Puffy Combs.

He unironically had Biggie killed.

Look how much he profited from Biggie's death AND how fast. He had the albums lined up to print weeks before it happened.

Its been known that it was Orlando Anderson since the 90's, shit aint no big surprise

Indeed

But bro, conspiracy..

He beat up a gangbanger in a Vegas lobby on tape. Then got shot up later that night.. this isn’t exactly rocket science

Somebody already said it....
Orlando Anderson 100%

And although it was hours instead of years...
These lyrics sum it up.

Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs
Some buck that I roughed up way back
Comin' back after all these years
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is

For his time... No one else rapped about the same thing? Really?

Indeed

But bro, conspiracy..

He beat up a gangbanger in a Vegas lobby on tape. Then got shot up later that night.. this isn’t exactly rocket science
I really didn't understand the "conspiracy" when it happened. Of course he was killed by the friends of the people he helped jump.

I really didn't understand the "conspiracy" when it happened. Of course he was killed by the friends of the people he helped jump.

Biggie is where the controversy is in my opinion.. if there actually is a controversy, that is.

His fake gansta persona and acting like he was about that life is what got him killed by people who were actually about that life. I dont believe that Orlando Anderson or the SouthSide Crips were on Puffys payroll either.

Now Biggie on the other hand was all Diddy

There's a book by one of the investigators of the Tupac murder called Chaos Merchants that says Snoop's cousin Lil 1/2 Dead shot Tupac over a song. The story is convoluted and a little far fetched, but worth a read for a sifferent perspective into what happened.

This.

Ironically Tupac planned to give up the thug life persona after jail as it clearly wasn't helping him, but he doubled down on it when he signed to Deathrow since he had to keep up with actual hardcore thugs.

Suge was a fraud as well.
Kinda sorta. He was not an official Blood and there are various accounts of him not initially being what he is known for. But in the end he came off as a sadistic sociopath and that is likely his nature.

Back