Who thought it was a good idea to give Kevin James another sitcom?

he sucks but he is a part of a group of people with all the conections in show business, so he can easily do horrible movies and horrible sitcoms when he wants

WTF who doesn't like King of Queens that stuff was hilarious.
I like that both Doug and Carry did wrong stuff and had questionable characters. Usually, the wife is the good one in Sitcoms.
Arthur was also Hillarious.

The new show is starting to get better because it gets more like King of Queens.

came here to say this. King of Queens is one of the all times greats.

Arthur- can't get better than that guy. Had the perfect combo of characters.

King of queens was pretty funny, mostly because of the side characters. Esp Jerry stiller.

It's safe, simple tv that simple people like to watch.
There are a lot of simple people.

I don't watch sitcoms, but there are far worse things on TV than a Kevin James show

This. It's very cookie cutter and safe. It's the classic fat dad who always screws up and does dumb things while the wife, who is clearly much hotter than him, puts up with his shenanigans b/c deep down he's a loveable teddy bear and an all around good guy. It's seriously the premise behind most of the sitcoms for the last 20 years. It tends to be well received by the public and it's easy to write and create.

Honestly, you should be glad tv like this exists.
You've never been in a room with a bunch of people you didn't want to talk with for the holidays, or other event? Waiting for repairs on your car?
These shows give you guys something to look at so you don't have to get into awkward conversations with random weirdos and racist family members over Thanksgiving

Well his first sitcom ran for 9 years from 1998–2007 over 200 episodes. If that's not success, I don't know what is.

His current sitcom is still running. "Kevin can wait" have 2 seasons in already and doesn't look like it's going to be cancelled anytime soon as it's ratings are still good.

Not sure what new sitcom you talking about unless you're talking about "Kevin can wait" which is not a new sitcom and I would consider it pretty established at this point. So you'd be a dumbass not to employ this man and give him movies/sitcom deals.
Yea, Kevin can wait. Just started seeing commercials for it and I thought why the fuck is he on tv again? Dude is just not my cup of tea I guess

Zach morris had the coolest haircut of all time

and it's not close

Loved King of Queens.
Will probably bingewatch Kevin Can wait after 7 seasons.

I liked King of Queens. The kind of show you can have on in the background while doing other stuff. I've only seen one episode of the new one. Chris Weidman was in it. Meh.

KOQ was funny. I still catch it on TV Land time to time. His fighting with Arthur was great. They were so petty, it was hilarious.

WTF who doesn't like King of Queens that stuff was hilarious.
I like that both Doug and Carry did wrong stuff and had questionable characters. Usually, the wife is the good one in Sitcoms.
Arthur was also Hillarious.

The new show is starting to get better because it gets more like King of Queens.

I never watch sitcoms but when I'm working in my laptop or dozing off I always have on nick at night or TBS or whatnot, so I've gradually watched them all in syndication.

King of Queens is not something I'd devote a moment to as a prime time show, but it has its moments, James is pretty funny as a physical comedian, and the fact that both he and Carrey are basically horrible people is pretty amusing.

Prime Leah Remini and jerry stiller made King of queens worth watching.

His character on King of Queens reminded me a little of Pat Barry. I watched it quite a lot when there was nothing better to do.

Back