Who wants to see Nate win?

Nate isn’t winning this fight but I’d still love to see it happen. I don’t dislike Chimaev but Dana deserves it and I’d like to see Nate do well outside the Ufc

Imagine pretending the commission have integrity. he'll be fighting Jake Paul in Florida and a few Bellator fights here and there. Nevada would refuse him for no reason other than the UFC's influence. if you think commissions would do shit, I got a bridge to sell ya.
Based on your premise, I'd infer the opposite. Lacking integrity, commissions would sooner fuck over an individual fighter than antagonize the major player in MMA. They wouldn't give two shits about Nate.

On the other hand, if they had integrity, then factors like justice and fairness would matter to them.

Reactions: HHJ
Based on your premise, I'd infer the opposite. Lacking integrity, commissions would sooner fuck over an individual fighter than antagonize the major player in MMA. They wouldn't give two shits about Nate.

On the other hand, if they had integrity, then factors like justice and fairness would matter to them.

None of the commissions that operate in Bellator, PFL, BKFC and gimmick boxing matches are going to give one iota of a fuck about the UFC hosting an event there once a year(maybe) money is money and the UFC isn't covering the costs of hurting other organisations events because of one fighter.

Imagine pretending the commission have integrity. he'll be fighting Jake Paul in Florida and a few Bellator fights here and there. Nevada would refuse him for no reason other than the UFC's influence. if you think commissions would do shit, I got a bridge to sell ya.
It has nothing to do w Integrity. They don't want other guys thinking they can do that to them and everything will be cool

Nate winning would be the biggest dick slap across the UFC's face, i'd be surprised if they let him touch the mic after the fight at this point, win or lose

If there is inadvertent eye poke or nut shot and fights gets NC, then Nate wins as well. I am all for some Nate Bravadery and some Dana tears.
I was gonna say I hope nate taps at the start of the fight but this might be better he takes and eyepoke and quits.

You sound like a pathetic fanboy of a journeyman. You don’t give a fuck about the sport moving on. You just want to wash those balls until the end of time. Grow up, and realize time moves on. And if you’re going to get triggered this badly.. At least make it over a GOAT candidate, ffs.
Everytime I see you comment on here it is usually condescending so this does not surprise me. You are the only one sounding triggered here.

Probably a bad thing for fans If he won. Khamzat is active as hell and looking forward to fighting for the belt.

Reactions: HHJ
Me but only because he's such an underdog and it would be egg on Dana's face.

Who want's to see Nate win?
X03-YNomQ81xfZfqKZDtN4dq94lBRPRUENtsx4YgLxXpxx-0751IXvvhKZB8bu4F3gKFTaa4ysC62e97zA=w240-h480-rw

I like Nate, and I want to see him show well, but we need young talent and new contenders, so I don't really want him to win. I wouldn't really be upset. I hope the bout brings out the best in both men.

Nah, I'd rather see interesting contenders fight for the belt than have to start over after a fluke loss to a jobber.

Love to see Nate give the bird and sub khazmat

I really want diaz to make dana so pissed that his face turns red just like a tomato
Yay.. Here’s the extremist of casuals. He wants to see a fight hoping the result pisses off the President of the org.

QuaintSecondKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

I want Khamzat to steamroll him. Though the weird thing logically it's hard to justify a title shot if he beats Nate, I wonder if they'll make him fight someone else?
Even though I don't think he's quite ready for Usman, they could justify giving Khamzat a title shot now.

It wouldn't be hard to justify one with a win over Nate. The only thing that could derail it is if it's a lot closer than people expect it to be. If Khamzat were to win the first three rounds, but then gas and have Nate take the final two, trash talking and all during them, it could be a problem.

Yay.. Here’s the extremist of casuals. He wants to see a fight hoping the result pisses off the President of the org.

QuaintSecondKomododragon-max-1mb.gif
"Like it would be so cool if the UFC lost money lol,fuck khamzat for no reason,and fuck the sport of MMA,war jake paul lol"

Back