Who was Carlos Condit's best win?

You know what really grinds my gears, hindsight fighter evaluation that relies strongest on the low point of a fighters career and applies those performances to evaluating every performance. Ie. he sucked here so he wasn’t that good then.

Diaz. I remember the DHK and Hardy finishes above everything else though.

Hardy and stun gun were his best performances.

His best wins are Diaz, Kampmann, Rory,

This is a ever so slightly loaded question.

The guy has 30 wins, that said his record doesn't read like a murderer's row.

A super young MacDonald, a controversial and ever so slightly boring decision over Diaz and a split decision over Jake Ellenberger. Outside of that, the names aren't exactly amazing.

Just sayyyiiinnnggg!!! :)
He absolutely beat Robbie Lawler in early 2016 and got robbed out of the UFC WW belt. One of the worst decisions in recent years for a title fight. It was not a close fight. Besides the names you mention, he also beat Dong Hyun Kim (Stun Gun) via flying knee and blasted Dan Hardy and both were brutal R1 highlight reel finishes. Up until Father Time and motivation post Lawler rip-off, his losses were generally against top fighters like GSP, Hendricks, Shields, etc. He lost a close split decision that could have gone either way with Kampmann and later avenged that loss with a KO victory. Former WEC champion. Interim UFC champion who gave GSP one of his toughest fights and should have been given the belt in January 2016 when he beat Lawler decisively. Very decisively.

I don't think Condit is super elite as his wrestling hole was something that got exploited. But his striking and submissions were outstanding and he was a hell of a scrapper. Exciting fighter who was never out of the fight. He was getting beat badly by MacDonald and Ellenberger and came back to win those fights. Lot's of heart. Solid Top 5 during his prime and he had a long career.

What is wrong with winning exchanges and then resetting in the middle of the cage, rather than get beat against the cage? Stick and move is a well known strategy. The goal is to win, not fight in a phone booth if that favors your opponent. Oh and leg kicks count...despite what Nick and Nate have to say on the matter.

Robby Lawler ( I still think Carlos won that..)

He needs a killer name like Colby on his resume to keep TS happy

Diaz? What are people smoking? Rory is a much better fighter and a much better win than Diaz

What is wrong with winning exchanges and then resetting in the middle of the cage, rather than get beat against the cage? Stick and move is a well known strategy. The goal is to win, not fight in a phone booth if that favors your opponent. Oh and leg kicks count...despite what Nick and Nate have to say on the matter.

I don't but I can sympathise since I thought he beat Hendricks, who was a top dog at the time.
I think Lawler won the first Hendricks fight and lost the second one, maybe I can't score fight for shit lmao

Back