Who would you like to see lose more, Israel Adesanya or Jorge Masvidal?

Jorge.
Even though I dislike Izzy as a person, at least he's a really good fighter.
Jorge is not relevant. He really never had been. He's a gimmick that is taking opportunities away from MUCH BETTER fighters.
<LikeReally5>

I mean I'll probably see em both lose but I think Jorge, his persona is trash. Izzy is just a metrosexual nerd that is good at fighting.

Id like to see Jorge win.
If no context Id probably root for Izzy too but since has pretty much fought everyone (everyone as in lots of top 10 ranked fighters) and had boring fights with most of them I will either root for Alex or its whatever.

I used to like Masvidal but I really want him as far away from a title shot as possible. He is undeserving and if he wins, a TS is almost guaranteed.

I want Izzy to win. I know it is within the rules right now, but I don't like the idea of a gigantic guy like Alex fighting that weight because his body handles weight cutting better than most. Izzy and Alex are just not the same size.

Jorge deserves to lose, as all wannabe gangsters should.

How good would it be if they both got destroyed in one night
It will be glorious my friend. Izzy can't beat Poatan, it's over for him there especially as an anime nerd - he knows if he was gonna win it was in the third fight. And journeyman george is out of his depth against Burns.

I don't want to see either lose, but if Masvidal wins we're going to see him with another title shot over Khamzat/Shavkat/Belal and WW is more fucked, so hoping Burns just does what he needs to do.

I want to see them both to lose.

They have both become actors more so than fighters. All of this theatrical shit from Izzy, undertakers and such, and he winds up running and hiding the whole fight.

Same thing with Masvidal all his gangster stuff, then he gets KO'd by Usman, then molested by Colby, after which he sucker punches Colby who's not looking. Utterly lame.

Gilbert Burns is a good guy, and a really good fighter. He doesn't have to insult anybody, he just puts on his best effort, and makes it an exciting fight, win or lose. Always great to watch Gilbert Burns fight.

Alex Pereira is also a good guy, and a truly great fighter. He doesn't have to insult anybody either, he just works hard, brings it to the cage, and is forever looking to knock you TF out. No running, no hiding, no talking — only determined, workmanlike action, forever looking to finish.

Jorge, 100%.

I'm not an izzy fan but after watching the 1st embedded episode, he was significantly more down to earth and humble than I had seen from him before.

Jorge, is still an arrogant douche canoe. Tries real hard to be a gangster.

Surprised he wasn't flexing a hi-point 40cal carbine with crimson trace red dot as his "peace keeper".

How is he an actor he grew up im the slums of miami fighting in backyards for money.
Its not a persona its a way of life you never had to live

I want to see them both to lose.

They have both become actors more so than fighters. All of this theatrical shit from Izzy, undertakers and such, and he winds up running and hiding the whole fight.

Same thing with Masvidal all his gangster stuff, then he gets KO'd by Usman, then molested by Colby, after which he sucker punches Colby who's not looking. Utterly lame.

Gilbert Burns is a good guy, and a really good fighter. He doesn't have to insult anybody, he just puts on his best effort, and makes it an exciting fight, win or lose. Always great to watch Gilbert Burns fight.

Alex Pereira is also a good guy, and a truly great fighter. He doesn't have to insult anybody either, he just works hard, brings it to the cage, and is forever looking to knock you TF out. No running, no hiding, no talking — only determined, workmanlike action, forever looking to finish.

How is he an actor he grew up im the slums of miami fighting in backyards for money.
Its not a persona its a way of life you never had to live

Masvidal was/is a true backyard brawler, have to concede your point.

But he's taking it to an unrealistic level now. He's trying to be Conor, not himself.

He's also not really coming to the cage in shape anymore, either. Gassed out bad against Colby.

At some point, people have to grow up, mature out, and act differently in accordance with their age and experience.

Still talking about "the streets," after you've already made it, and are close to 40, now sleeping in silk pajamas, is a bit ridiculous.

Izzy so he can focus on watching anime instead of shitting up my screen

Masvidal so he can be forgotten once and for all on this forum.

Back