Who would you like to see on JRE or any of the popular podcasts out there?

On Joe Rogan podcast I wouldn't mind seeing Brock Lesnar or Jesse Ventura.

Daniel Day-Lewis on any major podcast.

That would be intriguing interviews I would say.
Jesse Ventura has been on before.
As much as I like him he has lost the plot. Check out “This Past Weekend”, the Theo Von podcast on YouTube and find the one with Jesse. It’s a disaster.

Theo makes a disclaimer at the start apologising to the audience, hell, just watch the 2 minute disclaimer and that’s all you need to know.

Jesse Ventura has been on before.
As much as I like him he has lost the plot. Check out “This Past Weekend”, the Theo Von podcast on YouTube and find the one with Jesse. It’s a disaster.

Theo makes a disclaimer at the start apologising to the audience, hell, just watch the 2 minute disclaimer and that’s all you need to know.

Thanks for the heads up.

Who hasn’t Joe had on? Seems like a who’s who of guests on there and that’s just what I see from following him on Instagram as I don’t really listen to the show.

I did listen to the UFO reporters on a trip to Philly and they were fascinating

Bruce Buffer or Trump with Joe. Get Eddie Bravo on with Trump would be funny.

I would like to see other Sherdoggers on those podcasts.

JRE needs a shakeup. Used to be consistently entertaining. His guest list seems to be shrinking, lots of repeats, and just about every show now devolves into a DMT, carnivore diet, hot sauna and cold plunge echo chamber. He still has some good guests, but getting rarer.

He needs to get some guests in that actually challenge him. Maybe a few proper debates about some topics dear to his heart.

JRE needs a shakeup. Used to be consistently entertaining. His guest list seems to be shrinking, lots of repeats, and just about every show now devolves into a DMT, carnivore diet, hot sauna and cold plunge echo chamber. He still has some good guests, but getting rarer.

He needs to get some guests in that actually challenge him. Maybe a few proper debates about some topics dear to his heart.

That's true, I think he got too comfortable now. Needs shake up like you said. Someone who can make him nervous.

He sucks with inviting MMA Guests. I'd like to see some old school guys like Ken or Tito. Also Mike Goldberg, Rogan literally never said a word when he left the UFC and nothing since. It's like Mike fucked everyone's wife or something.

Danny McBride would be awesome cause he never does podcasts. He did one (Shane's), and the podcast was terrible. Shane was fanboying and intimidated the whole time so it was super awkward.

Tom Cruise obviously as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back