Who would you like to see on JRE or any of the popular podcasts out there?

I guess actors and athletes are alright, but the best episodes are scientists and experts that are not known to the mainstream but they have facts that can blow your mind.

George Santos and Madison Cawthorn.

Let them discuss how the sausage is made.

Or Joe Biden for three hours all questions on the table.

Let him discuss how the sausage is really made.

JRE needs a shakeup. Used to be consistently entertaining. His guest list seems to be shrinking, lots of repeats, and just about every show now devolves into a DMT, carnivore diet, hot sauna and cold plunge echo chamber. He still has some good guests, but getting rarer.

He needs to get some guests in that actually challenge him. Maybe a few proper debates about some topics dear to his heart.
His guest list is shrinking because he moved to Texas. Now, guests have to go out of their way to be on the show. When he was in LA, many of those guests were already in LA doing various press events, shooting movies, living there, etc.

His guest list is shrinking because he moved to Texas. Now, guests have to go out of their way to be on the show. When he was in LA, many of those guests were already in LA doing various press events, shooting movies, living there, etc.
That’s part of it, but lots of his guests would gladly travel to be on his show when it was based in LA too. Austin isn’t that isolated. The value of appearing on his show is diminishing.

Devon Larratt and William Binney come to mind.

He should have Chris Stapleton on again. Instead of being stoned and going off on tangents he should ask him interesting questions about his life and music. The first podcast sucked due to Joe being scatty and weird.

He should have Ethan Suplee on again and ask him more questions about working on American history X and Chance and training with Tom Kier.

I'd also like to see him speak with Tom Kier and also Mark Rippetoe.

Bring Alex Jones back again...with Eddie Bravo and no interruptions.

He'd probably do well to focus more on lesser known people with a story to tell rather than constant celebs and actors and comedians.

That’s part of it, but lots of his guests would gladly travel to be on his show when it was based in LA too. Austin isn’t that isolated. The value of appearing on his show is diminishing.
Possibly. But while guests were willing to travel to LA, and willing to travel to Austin, my guess is that they didn’t have to be willing to travel to LA to do just his podcast. They could do his podcast as one of a few different things they were doing in LA. So while they are willing to travel to Austin, they are not as willing as they were to travel to LA.
Plus, I’m sure many of his guests lived in LA anyway.

JRE needs a shakeup. Used to be consistently entertaining. His guest list seems to be shrinking, lots of repeats, and just about every show now devolves into a DMT, carnivore diet, hot sauna and cold plunge echo chamber. He still has some good guests, but getting rarer.

He needs to get some guests in that actually challenge him. Maybe a few proper debates about some topics dear to his heart.

Not sure if what he was saying was true but I learned a lot about the Israel/Palestine deal from Dave Smith a few episodes back.

Some great suggestions thinking of Rogan conducting the interview.

Even under the best scenario it would only be like a seven minute episode...but Joe Biden would be interesting.

Real doe: Trump(which I believe could still happen), Obama would also be interesting..maybe with Chappelle as a "co-host". Dave Grohl, Shaq/MJ/LeBron, Daniel Day Lewis, Ryan Reynolds?

I’d like it if Joe could bring in some sort of expert on COVID & vaccines & just walk laypeople through the issues without any politics or bias

“Guest would gladly travel to Austin as they would to LA”

Just think about that for a second…

He should definitely have fewer standup comics and more experts in particular fields.

I just go down the list of episodes and have to skip over a bunch of comics in a row to get to someone interesting.

Is there a better answer than Donald Trump??

Back