Who's the best grappler in this subforum?

never met him but he hung his hat in Portland for a bit and I’ve talked to a lot of his former Training partners and coaches when I was considering mentioning him to a friend that needed someone to run their mma program.

I decided to withhold my recommendation...
This ^^^^

oh its one of those ive done every martial arts in the world kind of guy...ya pass.
well, he does have a legit BJJ black belt so I guess he's at least decent ;]

we already established belts dont matter.
4688668e4138abc21361f6bde1e21598bf0d18751fb011bd6d638cb06d94e6ec.jpg

the fact that theres lower belts beating some upper belts doesnt mean belts dont matter, it means they are not 100% indicative of the result of a match. Throw a competitive purple in a worlds black belt bracket, see if belts dont matter.

I just won the Submission League white belt 175lb masters 35+ division as a 190lb in literally 5 seconds. So yeah, Im in the conversation.

I actually have known the Wolfman since he was 19 years old, although I have not seen or rolled with him for 15 years. The last time I rolled with him, his skills were mediocre, however in the last 15 years he has trained, and has been kicked out of, some of the best gyms in the world. I imagine in the last 15 years he has improved. Dennis Hallman is a no bullshit kind of guy, so the fact that he gave Dan his black belt probably means that he is a legitimate Black Belt. Don't forget I have known Dan for 21 years and he has been training all of those years, so I do not doubt that his skills are greatly improved and he is legitimate.

Deep down inside Dan is actually a decent guy, and although I am not a Licensed mental health professional, I would imagine he has some type of undiagnosed personality disorder which he probably should seek treatment for. Although, he does bring a lot of negative attention to himself due to his shameless self promoting, people do take it too far, and are down right mean to the guy, and l am not sure if he can control some of his behavior.

I actually have known the Wolfman since he was 19 years old, although I have not seen or rolled with him for 15 years. The last time I rolled with him, his skills were mediocre, however in the last 15 years he has trained, and has been kicked out of, some of the best gyms in the world. I imagine in the last 15 years he has improved. Dennis Hallman is a no bullshit kind of guy, so the fact that he gave Dan his black belt probably means that he is a legitimate Black Belt. Don't forget I have known Dan for 21 years and he has been training all of those years, so I do not doubt that his skills are greatly improved and he is legitimate.

Deep down inside Dan is actually a decent guy, and although I am not a Licensed mental health professional, I would imagine he has some type of undiagnosed personality disorder which he probably should seek treatment for. Although, he does bring a lot of negative attention to himself due to his shameless self promoting, people do take it too far, and are down right mean to the guy, and l am not sure if he can control some of his behavior.

dude whats the real story? i've never heard of him. give me the cliffys.

dude whats the real story? i've never heard of him. give me the cliffys.

His antics in the last 20 years could fill a library, it would be impossible to give anyone the Cliff Notes. Google DantheWolfman.

this guy has a black belt? gtfo

belts really dont matter..

The better question is, which troll is the better grappler? Tbone or DamasR?

TBone was just a white belt but that doesn't matter.

He also drove down membership to the forum much quicker before the mods finally stepped in, so I'd have to go with Tbone.

On a related note, Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Back