Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle?

Damn, I always thought everybody was a Michelangelo fan. Looks like my 5 year old self was a rebel.

I always thought he was rated as the lamest because of his unfunny jokes :D
Raphael was always gonna take top spot, he was the Alvin of the Turtles hehe

Got these from another thread by knees'n'elbows

Raphael_TMNT_Dave_Rapoza.jpeg

donatello_tmnt_daverapoza.jpeg

Michelangelo_TMNT_DaveRapoza.jpg

Dave-Rapoza_web2.jpg

All_TMNT_Dave_Rapoza_2.jpg

Artist's name is Dave Rapoza.

If they can use these versions for a cartoon...my grown ass would watch

I chose Donatello but I can see Raphael. He was always a bit dark and had some emotional problems. Easier for us humans to relate to.

I don't recall a single person ever liking Donatello the most when I was a kid. Seems like the hipster vote

Michaelangelo was the shit and was a Halloween costume at least twice

I don't recall a single person ever liking Donatello the most when I was a kid. Seems like the hipster vote

I did (not that you knew me). Dude built all the cool stuff and was the smart guy. For a little kid who always played with LEGOs and was the smartest kid in the class Don was the easy choice (even if he was purple :icon_evil)

When I was a kid definitely Michelangelo. Now that I'm older I'd have to choose Donatello.

Donatello....cause you could make a staff out of anything. Broomstick, wrapping paper tube, whiffle ball bat..

I owned the original Donatello toy, twice. never had any other turtles.
he was a brown colour and looked badass

Haphael is the best. so strange, growing up NO ONE ever liked him. Michelangelo was always the favorite

So what you're saying is that I should have been grateful when my older cousins made me pretend I was Rafael??? So really, my wires just got crossed because they didn't like me and since they didn't want to be him, I didn't think he was cool.

Jesus.

So what you're saying is that I should have been grateful when my older cousins made me pretend I was Rafael??? So really, my wires just got crossed because they didn't like me and since they didn't want to be him, I didn't think he was cool.

Jesus.
well he was never my cup of tea...emo turtle ftl (for the lose)

Donatello was creative, rocked out purple like a baws and didn't look like a freshly mown lawn. He also somehow managed to be less nerdy than Leonardo. or that is how I choose to remember it.

When I was a kid it was Michelangelo. Then as a preteen it was Donatello. As an adult, it's Raphael. I've never really been on the Leonardo band wagon. My token leader fanboyism was always fulfilled by Goku.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back