Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

Cormier 2 days notice. Bonnar 32 days notice. Irvin 32 days notice.

Forrest wasn’t last minute. The exception that proves the rule.

But the others were Silva being willing to accept a fight within 5 weeks, when the 10 week camp was already the norm. To save the card, frankly.

Someone giving him shit that he didn’t accept last minute fights against better opponents a decade later should be ashamed of themselves.
Dude is just an insecure hater. Dont take him that serious. He also just got beat up and thrown out of Schillings gym last week

Dude is just an insecure hater. Dont take him that serious. He also just got beat up and thrown out of Schillings gym last week
Really? Lol tell me more please. Or point me to the post (I’m not looking thru 7 pages on my phone....)

And you’re right. Trolls would have less fun and leave if we all ignored them better. I will try to do better.

That hurt him bad. Would not expect someone that never even trained to see that tho
what are you talking about, cormier brushed that kick off like nothing and went straight back onto the offence after dodging that telegraphed knee.

rather delusional to think otherwise.

LOL, this thread should have been shut down in one page. Forrest, former LHW champ who beat Shogun, Rampage, TIto, Franklin etc. And fought Cormier on two days notice.

LOL, this thread should have been shut down in one page. Forrest, former LHW champ who beat Shogun, Rampage, TIto, Franklin etc. And fought Cormier on two days notice.
This.

Reactions: JKS
what are you talking about, cormier brushed that kick off like nothing and went straight back onto the offence after dodging that telegraphed knee.

rather delusional to think otherwise.
Dude you’ve been trolling on here for hours, are you okay?

Fighting real mediocre quality lhw barely matters.

why didn’t anderson face anyone who was legit??

was he ducking them? It seems so.

so if forrest was medicore than who was legit at that time?

Dude you’ve been trolling on here for hours, are you okay?
I posted the whole sequence that was meant to be a near ko body kick. Are you trying to say dc was doing a kos and faking being knocked out??

Forrest holds wins over Rampage, Tito, and Shogun. Also, former LHW Champion.

Serra holds a win over GSP, doesnt mean he's a massive win himself, Forrest was a bit better than than but not close to the very best LHWs.

The reality is during Andersons prime the biggest fights aaginst guys his size were at LHW and he avoided them, without that he simply doesnt have the quality of wins to be close to GOAT status for me.

Serra holds a win over GSP, doesnt mean he's a massive win himself, Forrest was a bit better than than but not close to the very best LHWs.

The reality is during Andersons prime the biggest fights aaginst guys his size were at LHW and he avoided them, without that he simply doesnt have the quality of wins to be close to GOAT status for me.
great post buds.

So fighting a former champ of that division is not a legit win?
I don’t know man, sherdog likes to use or discredit criteria’s based on their agendas. Beating the CURRENT champ of a division is ridiculed one minute, beating a former champ is spectacular the next.
Griffin was on Xanax, no way he was 100%.

I don’t know man, sherdog likes to use or discredit criteria’s based on their agendas. Beating the CURRENT champ of a division is ridiculed one minute, beating a former champ is spectacular the next.
Griffin was on Xanax, no way he was 100%.

You can shit on any win if you look close enough I guess. I feel like maybe Forrest struggled mentally with fighting Anderson though, so he should get credit for mentally defeating him before they got to the cage.

Back